Glad your back!

I wouldn't say it's up and running. more like up and staggering atm.
Still staggering is better than dead...

Cheers
Hopeful Ken

I wouldn't say it's up and running. more like up and staggering atm.
Still staggering is better than dead...

Cheers
Hopeful Ken

I'm glad to see the Bali expat forum up and running again. I hope it continues. Thanks!
Tried to send you a post but got the "Oops we have run into a problem". Gist of message was did you get to hospital and is your overall condition any better? Must have felt even more isolated without the forum.

Tried to send you a post but got the "Oops we have run into a problem". Gist of message was did you get to hospital and is your overall condition any better? Must have felt even more isolated without the forum.
Hi Harryopal1, ye I am better after going to the hospital amd wasting a lot of time and money. I did find out my blood is fine and they waited so long my leg healed on its own. Now I am practicing walking again to rebuild the strength in my legs. Man the muscles go fast when you don't use them. I do hope this forum gets up and running properly. It seems to have some kinks still.like post being doubled, not being able to find old posts. The lastest posts about this Golden visa sounds like a bunch of crap to me. Who has $40,000 to put into a bank here? Do they only want the rich to come here? They represent less than 5% of the tourists coming to this island. If they keep this up it will be a disaster for all the local taxi drivers, home stays, small restaurants, warungs, tokos. But as we know they don't like confrontations so will probably just go along with whatever they are told to do like vaccines, masks, ceremonies, etc.

Hi Harryopal1, ye I am better after going to the hospital amd wasting a lot of time and money. I did find out my blood is fine and they waited so long my leg healed on its own. Now I am practicing walking again to rebuild the strength in my legs. Man the muscles go fast when you don't use them. I do hope this forum gets up and running properly. It seems to have some kinks still.like post being doubled, not being able to find old posts. The lastest posts about this Golden visa sounds like a bunch of crap to me. Who has $40,000 to put into a bank here? Do they only want the rich to come here? They represent less than 5% of the tourists coming to this island. If they keep this up it will be a disaster for all the local taxi drivers, home stays, small restaurants, warungs, tokos. But as we know they don't like confrontations so will probably just go along with whatever they are told to do like vaccines, masks, ceremonies, etc.
Had I known that Padangbai Dennis was transitioning to Shadrach I would have baked a cake or was that simply to confuse me? It's easily done.

You may have met an old friend of mine at the week end in Amed at a wedding celebration I think? Laur Crouzon?

Had I known that Padangbai Dennis was transitioning to Shadrach I would have baked a cake or was that simply to confuse me? It's easily done.

You may have met an old friend of mine at the week end in Amed at a wedding celebration I think? Laur Crouzon?
Well I thought it was time to change things up a bit. The new name comes from the Bible about the three guys who were thrown in the fire and they never got burned, so some King was so amazed he said their God must be so great that he turned Christian! Great story to convert people to your way of thinking. I myself think it's a crock of shit and would never fall for that crap! But it's a great name though, and all the trials and tribulations that I have gone through I thought it was appropriate.
And I didn't meet your friend in Amed. His name sounds like it's from the Pink Panther! Detective Crouzon?

Well, they say. "absence makes the heart grow fonder." It seemed Balipod forum was all but moribund and now it is back, suddenly there are lots of posts.
1694660929303.png

Well I thought it was time to change things up a bit. The new name comes from the Bible about the three guys who were thrown in the fire and they never got burned, so some King was so amazed he said their God must be so great that he turned Christian! Great story to convert people to your way of thinking. I myself think it's a crock of shit and would never fall for that crap! But it's a great name though, and all the trials and tribulations that I have gone through I thought it was appropriate.
And I didn't meet your friend in Amed. His name sounds like it's from the Pink Panther! Detective Crouzon?
So ya got any brothers named Meshach and Abednego by chance?

Cheers
Still Ken

Wow we're back up and running and I'm still logged in. More like Sydney to DPS these days for me though, stuck in the corporate world working so one day I can one day retire in beautiful Bali.

I'll be over for a holiday next month. Good to see you're all still kicking!

Wow we're back up and running and I'm still logged in. More like Sydney to DPS these days for me though, stuck in the corporate world working so one day I can one day retire in beautiful Bali.

I'll be over for a holiday next month. Good to see you're all still kicking!
Yep, still kicking.
Well some of them have revved up their Zimmer frames again. I am not in Bali yet but a more frequent visitor than before. 12 months till I can pull the pin on work...

Cheers
Zimmer frame ready
Ken

Back