nzfritz

May 2, 2012
Hi all,

I moved to a smaller house and have surplus furniture. Its taking up room on my patio (won't fit inside) so want to get rid of it fast - hence the crazy low prices.

Queen bed with foam mattress 1 Million (made from wood and rattan-type material)
King bed same specs as above 1.2 Million.
Bamboo sofa set. 1 sofa, 1 bench, 2 chairs, 1 coffee table with glass. No foam for this price. Just 300 thousand.
2 Beautifully designed chairs - think its rattan, you can tell me. They are super super nice. 300 thousand each.
I also have about 12 Dacron pillows. Definitely don't need them all. 30 thousand each.
2 Bedside tables made from the same material as the beds. 250 thousand each.
Dinner table and 2 chairs (table is small but beautiful with bevelled glass on top) 800 thousand - made from same material as beds too.
Everything in same condition as I bought it save the occasional expected small scuff that you probably won't notice.

I have a single bed converted into a sofa - so an be used for both. 500 thousand.
Mosquito net with solid wood frame - 250 thousand. (has a small hole in top from where I put a cable for a light through it.
Solid solid (need 2 or three people to lift it kind of deal) wood coffee table with glass on top.

Everything about 6 months - 1 year old.

The photo shows what the beds look like and also shows 1 of the super nice beds.

I'm lazy to take more photos, just pop over and have a look. I live in Sanur close to the KFC. :)

0812 831 55400

_T5C2169.jpg

nzfritz

May 2, 2012
Need to get rid of all this stuff asap, so a near offer is also ok. can't have it sitting around in the way! :)

nzfritz

May 2, 2012
Yes it would be nice, but everything is all together on my front porch area ,beds are on their sides, everything stacked up on top of each other. Best you come over and check it out and bargain a good price :)