fugly-bali <link removed>

Davo

Jan 4, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
RE: www.fugly-bali.org

Hi Nickbo,

Yes i have seen this site before. it doesn't seem to be updated that much if at all. I think I last saw it 12 months ago.

There is some useful information there, and I can't deny the facts of most of the stories, Although, there is some exaggerations and some things put forward out of context.

For me it is not the focus i have on Bali and nor should it be anyones.

I think you could make a site like this, for most any place in the world.

irma1812

Jan 27, 2004
UK
Welcome Nickbo, but why oh why did you have to bring that website to my attention? I read some of it and it bloody scares me now to go to Bali!!! :cry:

It also names the hotel we've booked for July as one of the hotels to avoid due to its connection with Suharto family, the beach with polluted water, nasty hawkers, etc, etc. Somebody pleeeease tell me that this is untrue?!! Name of the hotel: Grand Bali Beach, Sanur. (Is this the same as Inna Grand Bali Beach?)

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Hi Irma & Nickbo,
Use the forum's search function at the top of the page and type "Fugly" in the first box. There has been much written on this topic previously.

I feel sure that Bert would not want this subject re-visited.

nickbo

Feb 13, 2006
Italy-Bologna
Re: RE: www.fugly-bali.org

HI Davo, Irma and Matsaleh.
Thanks for your reply
I do apologize cause my intenton was not to scare to go to baly!!!!
I' m agree with Davo. This site contains some exaggerations ....
I've been in bali three time and my plan is to come back next summer for at least six months.
I LOVE BALI and for me everything is amazing there, obviously I want also try to find out which are the worst things of this fantastic island.

Greetings from Bologna