First impressions of yourself

pooochie

Aug 8, 2005
UK
Hi Tommy,

Tommy's Signature said:
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

Please tell me this is a representation of the Loch Ness Monster and not what I think it is :oops: :lol:

And no, I am not going to say on this forum. Let everyone else work it out.

Ni Luh

pooochie

Aug 8, 2005
UK
Hi Tommy

119870536743e7e559260fa.jpg

Your new avatar says it all :lol: So you are a movie star :shock: wow 8)

S_V0011794.jpg

Please tell me you did play a very very very small part in this movie :lol:

I hope I have the right movie :oops: :oops:

Ni Luh

PS. Just playing :lol: don't take it to heart please :wink: Just say if you want me to behave.

pooochie

Aug 8, 2005
UK
Re: RE: First impressions of yourself

Hi Bli Made

made marko said:
I did not wish to offend you Ni luh.
I was only joking.

I am only joking here - so no offence intended at all and since you pulled me on the superman thing...... :lol:

433.jpg

As we are now on the subject of avatars and "First Impressions", and what they make you think of movie wise. I have to admit you avatar reminds me of the movie “Midnight Express” :shock: :lol:

Minta Maaf Bli
Salam Canda
Ni Luh

made marko

Jun 12, 2004
Niskala, Berkala
Hi Ni luh Poochie, Younger brother Tommy.
You had comented 'interesting avatar' when you first greeted me upon my return to the forum, sister. Do I resemble a charactor from that film? Or are you refering to my "sleepy eyes"?
-That was a movie about drug smugglers, I seem to remember.
I have always liked the Lotus, Tommy.

pooochie

Aug 8, 2005
UK
Hi Tommy

Are you feelin okay :shock: :?:

TommyYellow.jpg

You are looking a bit yellow. Sure you aint got malaria :shock:

Hope you look better soon :lol:

Ni Luh

Tommy

May 11, 2005
Pooch.. i got a thingie called Gilbert Syndrome which makes me more yellow-toned. My bilirubine-levels can go skyrocket at times and usually that results in fatigue, yellow skin and i have to sleep for a few hours. This syndrome of mine is still subject for research. Many of us suffer from fatigue and are especially sensitive to toxins.. in other words, no alcohol, medication, canned food etc etc. Doctors don't know much about correlation between reduced liver-function and hyperbilirubinea so most of them refer to it as a "non-serious condition". I've read about people with much heavier symptoms than me so i guess i'm abit fortunate after all. I've had is since my early 20s but it has never bothered me really.. except that i can't drink alcohol very often, fatigue can kick in sometimes and i'm constantly yellowish. Oddly enough this is why i'm sometimes mistaken for a "mixed" Indo though both my parents are european (both not from Sweden though.. ). I never take medication.. unless it's something really really bad. There's a really odd part of this Syndrome i've read about. Somehow it is thought to give a longer life-span due to, i don't know, certain types of genes that protect the heart. We're a perfect match Gilbert and I. An odd syndrome for an odd person. :oops:

Wikipedia says:
Gilbert's syndrome, often shortened to the acronym GS, is a genetic disorder of bilirubin metabolism. The Gilbert's syndrome produces an elevated level of unconjugated bilirubin in the bloodstream but normally has no other effect. Rarely, mild jaundice may appear.

Some patients report fatigue and "brain fog" during episodes of high bilirubin levels. There is some evidence that Gilbert's syndrome also reduces the liver's ability to detoxify certain chemicals; it may be wise to avoid drugs that tax liver function

Tommy

May 11, 2005
why most people generalize javanese have brown (tan) skin ?
especially non-indonesians?

Really? Doesn't the majority of people in Java have brown-toned skincolor?

Davo

Jan 4, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
Well Tommy i think Javanese women skin colour range from white chocolate to dark chocolate and all chocolate is yumiiiiiiii. and you know that chocolate that has liqueur in them... well i dont know where their from.

pooochie

Aug 8, 2005
UK
Re: RE: First impressions of yourself

My Dearest Tommy

Davo said:
Tommy, new pic please.
i find myself looking for sunnies everytime i look at you like this.lol

Sorry Tommy, but as Davo pointed out your Avatar does look like it has picture problems. I hope your accept my apologies :oops: for what I said about malaria.

I look forward to seeing your next Avatar :)

Lots of love and scratches

Pooochie

pooochie

Aug 8, 2005
UK
Hi Tommy

As you are an honouree Balinese and you needed a new Avatar, I thought I would give you a hand, hope you do not mind :) :

BaliTommy.jpg

Do you like it :?: :lol:

Ni Luh

smusdar

Dec 19, 2005
jakarta
www.click4trip.net
Really? Doesn't the majority of people in Java have brown-toned skincolor?
nope..
depend on the family root/ background.
even in my family we have gradation in skin color...the oldest has exotic tan skin and the rest just like chinese descent, well , maybe it's from my dad's ancestor gen :)

i asked this question. cause i ever met my friend, and he seemed so surprise look at my skin, what it's all about . color of skin does matter ???
it should be a romantic date rather than take a glance onmy skin's color :roll:

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Smusdar, I don't know where in Java you "hang out" but where I hang out, yes indeed, most Javanese have brown toned skin.

In Jakarta, where skin whiteners are the rage, OK...a little less less brown toned. Actually, many Jakarta "belles" remind me of Japanese lady tourists in Bali, who seem very frightened by the sun, lest their pearl white skin acquires some color. GOD FORBID! You can see them all walking about with the ugliest floppy hat and an umbrella.

Personally, I find this most amusing. For me, and I can say, for most of my male expat friends, it is the lustrous and wonderfully silky brown skin...sans bikini lines...that is so attractive with Indonesian women. For so many beautiful Indonesian women to run out in search of the “death becomes her” white pasty color of skin has, and will always, amaze me.

I know women in the US who would “kill” to have my wife’s skin color. They would kill even more to have her skin texture and silky smooth surface. There are many aspects of Indonesian women that I find very erotic and exotic...and top of my list is their superb skin. There’s a lot more on my list, but here, we are only discussing skin.

smusdar

Dec 19, 2005
jakarta
www.click4trip.net
i just curious, but it's not a big deal.
now i found more guys who can accept my skin :)
(but they still insist me to make it tanner..not works at all, tried to spend my 3 days in sanur beach.. after 2 weeks, it back to the original color..)
in jakarta i have many javanese --by blood-- but not have tan skin.