fantastic photos

wow :shock: !! thanks Bolli, i forget I have a link in my signature ... it's nice to know someone drops by ... :)

yep and i love your self portraits "me, me, me".

I googled selfportraits on the net, many people have done a 365 day self portrait challenge. some are such fun to see especially when they time lapse them.

great work Charlie, really enjoyed viewing them.

Bolli, thanks for reporting the spam. Yes Charlie, nice pictures. I could do with some photography lessons :) but I think your life is about to get very busy!

Charlie, I was not sure where to write this but since I read already a few weeks ago you was pregnant I want to say
CONGRATULATION CHARLIE AND PUTU (RIGHT????)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE BEST!!!
Having Niluh has been the best experience in my life and I think there is not one day I stop to thanks God to give me the chance to be a mother and has a child (I was 42 so for me even was more special, a really gift, present from God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will be Putu or Wayan????????? hehehe
Peluk dari Ubud yap!!

Congratulations both to Charlie and Begonia!!! What a wonderful life! Take care your baby and yourself health, Best wishes to you!!!!! 8)

waw it´s realy wonderful fotos , Charlie! And wish you wonderful time ...waiting for your baby...

Horre Horre!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to Charlie and Putu!!!!!!!!!
Make me smile thinking about them and how happy they must be with the new baby!!!
All the best for the three of you!!

Back