Expat Health Insurance in Bali - help

ShainaWu

Jul 22, 2010
I'm an expat, planning on spending most of my life here in Bali.
I want to get health insurance that isn't too expensive but will still cover me if I go traveling or whatever.
Right now, I've been recommended to go for global health Asia.

http://www.globalhealthasia.com/inter/index.asp?sid=668&did=27&pg=expat-medical-insurance I'm looking to work on a temporary basis so I don't think I can get it through my employer.
So if anyone knows a good expat health insurance company that is somewhat comprehensive,
please send the information my way. I only have to cover myself and I have my own business.

Shaina Wu

Last edited:

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Your post is a little confusing. You are coming to work here on a temporary basis, at the same time you say you have your own business?

Maybe you could explain what kind of visa you are planning on getting to do this. Insurance I believe is more straight forward than getting the right visa.

swiftvin

May 12, 2011
hi Shania - are you in Taiwan?
plse PM if you are as i'm looking at the same type of cover
ciao

okta

Mar 21, 2011
Netherlands-North, Taman Griya
Try Allianz or Prudential, they both are Internationally well known. However Im afraid that you have to be more specific about your VISA, this is important, as spicyayam mentioned earlier, if you want to apply any Health Insurance in Indonesia, you will need a KITAS or KITAP, else they wont accept you as their customer.