Electricity back to normal in Bali

balinews

The Jakarta Post reports that electricity is back to "normal" now in Bali. :icon_rolleyes:

The state-owned electricity company PT PLN confirmed Tuesday there would not be any further blackouts in Bali following the technical disturbance occurring at Gilimanuk electricity power plant in the last few days.

"We have already solved the problem and repaired any necessary equipment that was broken down during the regular maintaining services," commented Koernia Dipoera, general manager of PT PLN's Bali office.

Koernia said some equipment had already been fixed and they were now in good condition.

Gilimanuk power plant supplies 130 megawatt out of the total 582 megawatt electricity need for Bali.

"We already provided a diesel generator for backup."

Bali still strongly relies on Java's power plants to provide its electricity supplies. -

Hmmm We were without power for about 4 hours on Sunday night and again for a short while on Monday morning.

This is the third time, I think, I seen this crappy statement. :icon_evil:

Bali still strongly relies on Java's power plants to provide its electricity supplies.
And this is it. You have to read between the lines, well in this case, more like it between the words. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Power off through Anturan, Banualit, and including Lovina on Wed 10th March.
Seems "normal" to me.

Last night another power cut from 19.00 to 21.30 after only few weeks of the fu***** statement, and not the only one.

I could write about why I am so pissed off with all this but I will not, just letting you know that we had guests here and …………………………

My statement it is a little bit different:
Mr. Koernia Dipoera, general manager of PT PLN's Bali office should be hang by his balls in the centre of Kuta until he drops dead and after that decapitated as an example to his successor.

This is the ONLY way to stop those bastard writing bulls*** and also will stop them thinking that everyone its stupid.

As Butch have said, it backs to normal. Power shortage is usually the case in third world countries. No surprise there so it's better have a back up power supply for yourself.

Back