Do you know anyone who could repair broken iPhone?

agaborjani

Oct 10, 2009
Hi,

I have a first generation iPhone 8G with a broken home button. Do you know someone in Kuta/Sanur/Denpassar or around who could be able to repair it? According to forums on the web its not too deifficult for those who has the tools and little experience. I have none, so I would appreciate any advice! :)

Thank you very much!

Akos

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Since no one has replied, my suggestion would be to take it to the computer center in Denpasar. I am sure you are familiar with it. I had a phone unlocked there and the guy seemed to know what he was doing.

Another option would be to find an Apple reseller. They might not be able to repair it, but could point you in the right direction.

agaborjani

Oct 10, 2009
Thanks for the answers!
What I have tried so far:
- pc max kuta
- apple repair in kuta galeria
- 2 noname repair shops
all of them said the same: we can not repair it. Apple kuta galeria said they can send it to singapore, 2weeks, usd 200 or more. i am not really happy with that :(

I am afraid they would say the same in DPS, but i will try anyway...

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Sounds like it would be cheaper to fly there yourself and have it repaired!

nyamabalisoho

Mar 12, 2011
Bali
www.NyamaBali.com
I have a first generation iPhone 8G with a broken home button. Do you know someone in Kuta/Sanur/Denpassar or around who could be able to repair it? According to forums on the web its not too deifficult for those who has the tools and little experience. I have none, so I would appreciate any advice! :)Akos

I guess this email will be very late :)
However, part from repairing laptops and Macintoshes, we also repair iPhones, iPod, iPad. For iPhone home button, its currently available ready stock at our workshop. Please do contact us. Contact Us

ronb

Aug 14, 2007
Ubud, Bali
I guess this email will be very late :)

Wow, that's an understatement. agaborjani had a problem iPhone in Oct 2009, posted twice - then never again. If you think she/he is still sitting close to the laptop with problem iPhone still in hand waiting for your answer - we will have to call you a super optimist.