Dentist in Bali (Singaraja)

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Once every few years, and of course too late, (and usually because of pain) I need to go to the dentist. In the Netherlands this can become quite expensive, but in Bali very affordable. I know / have heard of people who saved thousands of Euro's going the dentist in Bali, while on holiday.

So, I will spend a few hours in the "chair" this week. Dr Hilda is a nice dentist. She hums a bit of music while she is busy, and this makes me feel comfortable :)

Here some before and after pics she keeps in an album...

1362701275_7ac0458ab7.jpg

Some more here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bert4/

G

Does she have gas (N2O)? I've never had it but apparently it's the only way to fly.

Good luck!

BaliLife

Mar 27, 2007
whe my wife was in labour here in vancouver with our first i inhaled the stuff for 10 minutes straight for fun (it's self administerable for pregnant women in bc - probably not intended for the husbands, but the nurses were fine and quite amused)... i gotta tell you, i was on the floor in tears, lmao.. it is fantastic stuff.. i've never done any other drugs (unfortunately) - well besides tobacco, but that N2O, WOW! i never thought something could have that kind of affect over me.. now it almost got me a divorce coz my misses wasn't too happy coming out of the washroom assisted by the nurses, while i was laughing my crack off... but if u get the chance, i recommend dosing up as much as you can..

ct

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
So Bert, how did the dental appointment go?

Was it painless? Would you recommend Dr Hilda?

I'm asking in all seriousness, 'cause I'm a wimp as far as dentists go. :oops:

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Don't know, first have to negotiate my commission :)

Still one crown to go... Yes I can recommend her, I had no pain, and felt quite relaxed...

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
So, with recommendations from both you and Jogry, I may just have to visit the dentist when I return.
:shock: :!: :!:

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Drg. Hilda S. Juliawan

Praktek Pagi Jam 8:00 - 12:00 (hari libur tutup)
Jl. Bayu Suta 1/4
Asti Graha
Br. Astina Singaraja
Telp. (0362) 26200
Hp 0812-3951683

Praktek Sore: Jam 17:00-20:00 (sabtu - hari libur tutup)
Jl Surapati 97
Kampung Tinggi
Singaraja

If you drive from Singaraja to the east, you will find her Kampung Tinggi practice on the left side of the street somewhere, about 1 km after the Buddhist temple / harbor entrance .