Chiropractor

G

Does anyone know of a good and reputable chiropractor?
Thanks for any info.

G

Thanks for the tip.
But he has moved to practice in Jakarta.
Any others?

G

No comment from me except to say I prefer a really professional massage. You'll have to phone me, or PM me for Wayan's contact details, but suffice it to say, that all my friends that venture unto Bali consider her the best by far.

While I am still trying to employ her full time, there is no doubt in my mind she would flourish as an "independent." If you come to Ubud, and engage her, she will tell you the same thing.

One of many beautiful aspects of life on Bali is a relatively easy road to find the best of the best.

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
You'll have to phone me, or PM me for Wayan's contact details, but suffice it to say, that all my friends that venture unto Bali consider her the best by far.
Very difficult to PM or phone you, Guest if you don't log in first! :?

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Hmmm, I didn't even notice my post about Wayan came up as "guest." And for certain, I don't know why either.

Anyway, I wasn't aware that Tony Dawson had moved to Jakarta. I used his partner a few years ago when my back was out...really out, and though I knew Tony was setting up a sports related Chiropractic business in Jakarta, I thought the plan did not mean he would permanently move there.

Chiropractors, for me anyway, are kinda like dentists...meaning you only go to them when you "have" to. There is no pleasure with either, just relief. Great masseuses, on the other hand, are like gifts from the Gods.

My masseuse, Wayan, is a real professional. I've known her for several years, and while I have tried other masseuses, Wayan is hands down, (no pun intended), the absolute best.

In the Ubud area, Wayan has bike (and will travel). She is the ultimate “Gun Smoke” of masseuses in that regard. Her hand phone number is 081338778721. She charges only Rp 50k per hour, which is VERY reasonable, and well less than spa fees. Her English is rather good, and while I doubt she weighs more than 38 kilos, she is as strong as an ox, and will customize your massage to just where you need it most. I stress, however, that she is a professional. By this, I mean she is not a Bangkok massage type of lady, but rather a therapeutic masseuse, i.e. don’t go there, as she won’t.

Recently some friends of mine from OZ who have been visiting Bali for many years, (seemingly since before Houtman), were in town, and they arranged a massage with Wayan at their hotel, Ubud, Village. They both said, in no uncertain terms, that their massage from Wayan was the best they had ever had.

It is not without some second thoughts that I publish Wayan’s HP number on this forum. Those second thoughts are entirely selfish, I must admit. Fears of her not being available to me on my beckoning call haunt me, but helping her increase her business, and helping people I don’t even know with a first rate recommendation is the better way. As Bert says, “I’m Hindu.” :D