Buy a Model

calitobali

Jul 10, 2008
Haha, this really got me laughing. I'm the last person to go in and correct someone's spelling, grammar or english, but this was good. Noodles, a model is an actual living person, who gets paid to pose for pictures and wear a certain company's clothes etc. I read this thread thinking "she wants to BUY a model? Like she really wants to own a human being?"

What you are looking for is called a mannequin, and sorry but I don't know where to buy one.

Thanks for the morning laugh, and know that I'm not laughing at you or anything rude like that, but reading the title and the thread before scrolling down to see the picture really had me going.

noodles

Apr 27, 2009
Unhappy in Singapore
calitobali said:
Haha, this really got me laughing.

:shock: OMG...Apologize to my mistake for any misunderstand! Im not aware when submitted new subject on today morning, ya~ maybe just wakeup...awake or asleep...okay, anyway appreciate ur point out! :lol:

lumumba said:
In Jl. Teuku Umar Barat No 88 (after Malboro road if you are coming from Kerobokan)

Thanks a lot!!! 8)

calitobali

Jul 10, 2008
No worries, just seemd a little funny hearing someone say "URGENT! I need a male model, where can I buy one?"

You could always use me, I'm fairly priced :lol:

possum

Jun 4, 2009
2 more sleeps

Hi everyone just a quick line to say I am starting another chapter of my life.Two more sleeps and I arrive in Bali! I want to thank you all for the wonderful insights into Bali living .You have helped me to make decisions that only I could make after weighing up the pros and cons I got from reading all your posts.I feel like I know you all :lol: So here I come and I hope to keep in touch once I get internet on and a place to live. :D

noodles

Apr 27, 2009
Unhappy in Singapore
Re: 2 more sleeps

possum said:
Hi everyone just a quick line to say I am starting another chapter of my life.Two more sleeps and I arrive in Bali! I want to thank you all for the wonderful insights into Bali living .You have helped me to make decisions that only I could make after weighing up the pros and cons I got from reading all your posts.I feel like I know you all :lol: So here I come and I hope to keep in touch once I get internet on and a place to live. :D

Possum, Welcome to Bali!!!

Almost same feeling before I come to Bali, Thanks this public forum! No matter future trends for this forum, I will fully support it as usual. 8)

DorisDazed

Apr 3, 2009
This latest model will probably be available in coconut wood, teak, or concrete at a venue near you.

3997991376_2bb0ec698a.jpg

This image is hosted by Flickr.com

You've seen it almost first, right here at Balipod.com.

Enjoy.

:D

MiSO

Jul 29, 2009
No sweety, was talking about the male doll...
But about a bf, no worries, save the best for last...