Best Way To Sell Car In Bali

Feb 7, 2011
Hello everyone,

Been in Bali now for almost 8 months and going back to the US soon, but need to sell my car before going.

Best way to do so would be??

Suggestions please : )

Thanks!

gilbert de jong

Jan 20, 2009
Panji, Singaraja.
yeah, tokobagus is a good one like BKT suggests.
have sold some vehicles through that website...even people coming all the way from jakarta and medan, so their coverage is good to say the least :)

Another option is to, park your car for a day at a busy shoppingmall or supermarket, a sign behind the window with some specs, price and your mobilephonenumber...
Something like " Expat mau jual mobil ini,
brand/type, price,
HP:............................."

another option is to use a makelar, secondhand car dealer.

You're trying to sell a 1995 Galant 2.0 V6 if I remember right? and asking price was 60jt?
If so, then it's a bit pricy...I mean above harga pasar.. so I am guessing that price is a nego price?

Feb 7, 2011
yeah, tokobagus is a good one like BKT suggests.
have sold some vehicles through that website...even people coming all the way from jakarta and medan, so their coverage is good to say the least :)

Another option is to, park your car for a day at a busy shoppingmall or supermarket, a sign behind the window with some specs, price and your mobilephonenumber...
Something like " Expat mau jual mobil ini,
brand/type, price,
HP:............................."

another option is to use a makelar, secondhand car dealer.

You're trying to sell a 1995 Galant 2.0 V6 if I remember right? and asking price was 60jt?
If so, then it's a bit pricy...I mean above harga pasar.. so I am guessing that price is a nego price?

Thanks for the reply Gilbert.

Yes, that is the car I am trying to sell. Nego of course...

I will try Bali post for a couple days this weekend for Fri. Sat. and Sun., already on Tokobagus.com, and I will try and park it at
Carefurr or Galleria.

Any more thoughts?