Beautiful house for rent in Denpasar

• Welcome to the newly upgraded forum. If you spot any problems or issues please post them here

Wijaya & Co is a full service Indonesian law firm principally engaged in the provision of wide-range legal service to international clients in Indonesia, for businesses, for families and individuals, and for Indonesian-Expatriate Couples.

We spend one-third of our lives sleeping. Therefore, it's important to invest in natural bedding products that are beneficial to support our health and well-being. Heveya® Bali does exactly that! After great success in Singapore and Hong Kong, we decided to bring the experience to Bali. Heveya® mattresses and pillows are made only with natural latex harvested from organic rubber plantations. No synthetic foam, metal springs and glues are used. This means you get to sleep comfortably and healthy in a non-toxic sleeping environment!

wijayas

Mar 22, 2021
Denpasar
Hi everyone,

I am renting out my own house in Denpasar, only 200 meters from BaliMed Hospital in Jl. Mahendradatta.
I am renting it out because I have moved to a new house.
The house is semi furnished and it was just renovated early this month (March 2021)

Land Size: 240 sqm
Building Size: 200 sqm
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 3
Garage and Carport that can fit 2 cars
Front and back yard
Modern Kitchen Set with built-in gas stove
Water heater in the master bathroom
Bathtub in the master bathroom
Curtains in every room
Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
Fish pond in the back
Dog house in the front
Electricity 4400 Watt
Water : PDAM + Well water

Rental Price: IDR 75 million/year (negotiable)
Minimum rental period: 1 year
Direct buyer only!

For more details please contact me via WhatsApp at +6281138701877. I am the direct owner of the house.
Thank you
1f64f.png

Reactions: spicyayam