Bali-Singapore every 6 months for get new visa: expensive?

Tommy

May 11, 2005
RE: Bali-Singapore every 6 months for get new visa: expensiv

no you're correct Angie. I'm just pulling your leg (if i may :oops: ). Your answer (if the quote from the Jills post is disregarded) means "Jill is my girlfriend".

ps. i'll stop now before i confuse everyone with my far-fetched humor.. i ought to be famous for it by now. :shock: :p

Angie

Apr 17, 2004
Melbourne, Australia

You get away with being cheeky cos you're so damn cute!! :wink:

You actually look like a younger version of my hubby 8)

Angie

Tommy

May 11, 2005

must be a darn fine hubby you got!
icon9.gif
laugh.gif

Angie

Apr 17, 2004
Melbourne, Australia

Ha ha, how did I know you were going to say that Master Tom ??

I will stop now before Bert tells us off for flirting :lol:

I will be up your way in March Bert, staying at Kubu Lalang, if we meet up for a drink I promise to behave myself. Been trying to meet up with Roy for a drink for ages but he is hard to catch (unless your name is Eri! ) :p

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Re: RE: Bali-Singapore every 6 months for get new visa: expe

Angie said:
I will stop now before Bert tells us off for flirting :lol:

No, just go ahead, I pick up my commission later ;)

Angie said:
I will be up your way in March Bert, staying at Kubu Lalang, if we meet up for a drink I promise to behave myself.

Ok... if you behave I may take Dewi, if not, not

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar

Jill

Please tell me to butt out but I noticed when you first came on the forum that a lot of your conversations was about hubby and children. I now see a dramatic change in your life as along the way over the last six months you have aquired a balinese boyfriend and seperated from your family.

Your lack of knowledge of the visa and business laws is very worrying and along with your new found romance appears to me to be a recipe for potential disaster.

Please ensure you know exactly what you are doing as we have seen many times that things can go wrong. I do appreciate its none of my business but I write this out of genuine concern.

What ever decision you make is of course up to you.

Its an interesting quote at the end of your post.

"Karma ...being rewarded or punished both in this life & the next "

bolli

Nov 28, 2005
Australia

Re Singapore every 6 mths for visa run.
I absolutely LOVE Bangkok and don't know why so many travellers to Thailand tell people to avoid it. I know that's where I would be flitting off for visa renewal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jill

Jul 30, 2005
Alexandra new zealand

Hi All
Jimbo my marrage been on the rocks for long time ... & I have known saya pacar or pacar saya for over a year don't panic for me ... but thanks.

Not worried about my kama ... you would need to read the book on my life to judge that :wink:

& he's not a Bali cow boy ...

got star helping with visa as she has done many times so all sorted

& started the Bali buissness all ready , Don't know why you all think I don't know about buisness in Bali thats what I do & have for over 4 years
& i'm good at it ha they don't cair if I spell bad in Bali L o L

Tommy defiantly quiter in his latist pic ... liked the star one also

Tommy can I pm you need to know about setting up a computer to a key board ... figger you into music & computers & honest & always stood up for me ... & thats been a real help when you didn't even know how much i needed it ... but don't worry i'm only after your brean :wink:

cheers guys for all your help & consern

Tommy

May 11, 2005

Sure Jill,
I'll help if can. Just pop me a PM. :p

ColinF

Jan 12, 2006

Jill, I have to disagree on one of your points.....you certainly DO need better spelling to do business properly, or you lose credibility before you even begin a sale! :oops: :cry:
However, your computer already has a fine aid to better letter writing - it's called "Spellcheck". Just ensure it's selected on, then write your letters - or even 'pre-write' your forum postings then copy. The computer will tell you every mistake and you can then correct before sending, or posting, and learn a little each time. It will even let you know you've used a lower case 'i' when you should have used an upper case 'I'. (Tommy??!!) :wink: :wink:
I have also to agree with the others - beware the Bali romances. Dangerous game....dangerous subject. :roll:
Whatever you do, Jill, good luck to you!
Colin

Tommy

May 11, 2005

gah! one more...

Colin,
A few other members has already mentioned the option of using spell-check well before you came to this forum. As i understand Jill somtimes use it and sometimes not. What's the big deal?

you certainly DO need better spelling to do business properly

I think she's already proved many ppl incl. you with this assumtion wrong since she's been running, to my knowledge, a successful business for 4 years now.

ColinF

Jan 12, 2006

Well, pardon me for trying to help!!

Colin.

matahari

Mar 8, 2005
Oslo

Hi all you VISA experts

some friends are about to fly over to either Singapore or KL for the VISA renewal and a couple of days ago they went to BALI Ide and got some info about some sort of letter from jakarta that could be aplyed for in advance (prior going for the re newal) It cost 1 million Rp and will asure the VISA (SB) and quicken up the process... and also it would give 60 days free instead of 30. They said that without this letter my friends(swedes) will only get 30days free and that will lead to them having to extend 5 times instead of 4 as usually?

It sounds abit strange :?
Has there been any change in laws or are they (Bali ide) just bullshitting??

One more thing..
Jill,

How long time have you actually spent in Bali, just abit curious... I think you really should listen to the advices given to you here, they will help you in the long run, and not meaning to throw stones in the glass house, I know you been getting alot of shit for you spelling, but pls tell me whats wrong... I would really like to understand why you spell so bad, is it some sort of spellingdisorder or did you skip the english class back in school :?:

And that bali romance you have going on sounds like a rebounder to me... Hati-Hati

matahari

Mar 8, 2005
Oslo

so sorry, that last line of mine was spelled wrong, it should have been: cheers and good luck :roll:

jill

Jul 30, 2005
Alexandra new zealand

Hi all

Colin f ... thanks but I do know of spell check, not the dumb blond that I look like ,& yes I all ready have a successful business from Bali ...

& I gave up taking it to hart years ago , It's amazing how many people think if you are a bad speller you must be a little thick :?

for all that need to know I have dislexia ( prob spelt wrong )

also that part of my brain seems to just not work 2 of my boys have the same problem ... but give us math or art & we will be top of the class

ok enough on that

Not re bound with sayangku ( is that wright Tommy ) we have known each other for long time & the love keeps getting stronger

I know all his family & friends & they all cair for me to & watch out for me think he's related to half of Bali

also my expat friends that live in Legian all know sayangku his name Benny by the way & have said he's not that kind of fella

not that I asked they just came out & said it as they can see how much we cair for each other

any how i'll be over for a month in march to sort out home to rent ect

I have all ready started on my new Bali business & getting orders

I was told yesterday be true to your hart & the rest will come easy & thats what i'm doing

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali

Kim! :?: :?: :?: :?:

I have no idea what you are referring to. The social cultural visa is a 60 day visa which is renewable, (here in Indonesia) for up to four additional months.
The letter being discussed is likely the sponsor letter which is required and must be presented upon application of the visa.

Your friend sounds confused.

ColinF

Jan 12, 2006

Jill, the very last thing anyone on this forum thinks is that you are a little thick!! Dyslexia was a possibility which crossed my mind and if that is your problem then you have my sincere admiration for the way you are overcoming it and making your way in life.
As I said before getting savaged by the Swedish Bulldog, take great care with your personal life here, and I wish you the very best of good fortune in your business.
Colin.

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali

Jill,

I you want, you can PM me with your e-mail address and I will send you two sample sponsorship letters, one for the social cultural visa, the other for a business visa. Both types of visa require a letter, from an Indonesian citizen, who in effect sponsor you for your visa, and I might add, take a considerable amount of responsibility for doing so.

jill

Jul 30, 2005
Alexandra new zealand

I you want , would be great ... sorry just making fun thats roy that will be great

taking a big responsibilty why ??? can sanyanku do ??? or need business person

like I said hudge family, and they all call me family now any of them will do it for me
i'll pm my adress now
cheers