wayne1978

Jan 20, 2013
I know I have asked this before. ( all I got was silly comments about breathing in exhaust fumes nothing relating to my request)
Are there any fellow road cyclists in kuta area? or anyone know of any clubs around?
I be keen to meet up to do some training rides.
Look forward to hearing from you

Sylvan

Aug 7, 2013
kerobokan
I'm not sure about fully fledged road riding clubs but i do know that 3V fitness in kerobokan has a cycling day, think it was wednesday if i recall.

Barekarma

Jan 8, 2012
Denpasar
Hi Wayne,
In Denpasar (Renon area by the central park) most Sunday mornings there appears to be a mass gathering of cyclists. How it is organised I am afraid I don't know (I don't use a bicycle these days!). But there is a big build-your-own bicycle shop on the Sanur by-pass. Same side of the road as the Hypermart entrance. I expect with such keen experts in that store there will be some who know about what is happening locally. Hope that helps.
Good luck and keep safe! (I feel cycling here in Bali is for people who really like the rush of danger!)
Barekarma

ferdie

Apr 4, 2013
Near Ubud
Hi Wayne,
In Denpasar (Renon area by the central park) most Sunday mornings there appears to be a mass gathering of cyclists. How it is organised I am afraid I don't know (I don't use a bicycle these days!). But there is a big build-your-own bicycle shop on the Sanur by-pass. Same side of the road as the Hypermart entrance. I expect with such keen experts in that store there will be some who know about what is happening locally. Hope that helps.
Good luck and keep safe! (I feel cycling here in Bali is for people who really like the rush of danger!)
Barekarma
I think its the car free day event in Renon every Sunday.
Basically the cars and motorbike will be block and reroute from the area around Renon field to let the people have an exercise (jogging, soccer and bicycle) and take the dogs for a walk.
It happens also in Gianyar