adopt a beach in Bali

Gday, well when I say a ship, maybe a giant floating platform anchored to the bottom like oilrigs, The waste could be transported along a covered conveyor belt attached to a long jetty type structure. Or by ferry, barge. And then there's the fishing trawlers catching waste instead of scaly tings. There are many uses for recycled plastic and now recycling old tyres for fuel. It would also be open for tours wont the green tourists love that. The recycled plastic turned into blocks for man made islands, ask the chinese about how they turned reefs into Islands. Imagine a Bali mark ll. But cleaner. One only has to be a creative thinker and the world is any bodies island add ons. There's the new runway , new island resorts, swim in man made lagoons. Bali ,s 30 acre rubbish tip could be turned into a golf course, for the rich and famous, well I just created lots of jobs for the locals. As long as the developers are drooling over a new resort golf course, and there's money to be made Susie will be on side and dont forget the trade from green tourists govt and visitors everyone will be happy. This waste facility could be powered by wave,wind, and fuel made from tyres. After Bali is cleaned up move it to the Pacific and build a island resort or 50 in International waters. So many ideas so little time, send recycled waste into space, create a rubber block art work of the Mona Lisa in deep space, build a block chain to the moon with space cafes along the way . Ooops now I have done it blown my cover , ok Yes I admit it, I am a fan of Major Tom, floating in a tin can, tell my wife I love her very much. T.
Or even a new naval base so Susie can put her orang lifeboats , wr gave her when we sent the boat people back, floating naval docks for rent. T.

Re: Teddybear's recent posts here...

WoW!....where can I get some of what he smokes, drinks or even injects..... seems I'm missing out on a great party...:confused:;)

Good luck finding that creative thinker,i did a quick Google search on how many illegal fishing boats/ships have been blown up so far and the number is somewhere around 220 ,,,where is the creative thinking in that,look around at the many fishermen who take to the oceans in what I call glorified canoes,surely those 220 ships would offer a better and safer way of making a living for those men who risk their lives everyday,

That's creative thinking, blowing the s``t out of everything is just pure stupid,seems common sence is not so common here,,

After taking a closer look at the beach in the water I declare that Bali's beaches are the cleanest in the world, there is no plastic waste, or brown tings floating in the water, these sharp needle like tings seem to be strips from palm fronds, and those turtles floating upside down are just sunbathing, T. Keep up the good work Bali, I will be returning for another swim soon.

After taking a closer look at the beach in the water I declare that Bali's beaches are the cleanest in the world, there is no plastic waste, or brown tings floating in the water, these sharp needle like tings seem to be strips from palm fronds, and those turtles floating upside down are just sunbathing, T. Keep up the good work Bali, I will be returning for another swim soon.
Just a lot of coloured seaweed T.

Just a lot of coloured seaweed T.
I am trying to be Bali Positive , looking at the better side to life here, I even threw away my Gastrostop pills, and drinking the natural water here. But I seem to be developing some kind of skin rash and respiratory infection and my fever seems to be getting worse, but I will continue with my positive Bali outlook, Look mosquito put me down I don't want to go flying today . Bali T.

Back