A precious Angel.......

Tracey

Mar 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Thank-you to everyone that Congratulated us on our news about expecting another baby...
We are terribly devastated & upset to tell you all, we lost the baby mid last week...

Thank-you,

Tracey :cry:

Sergio

Dec 6, 2004
Ottawa, Canada
I am sincerely sorry to hear that Tracy ! This has happend to two of my cousins as well ... life is not fair at all and sad things happen to good people like yourself !

I wish you and your family all the best !

Sergio

Dec 6, 2004
Ottawa, Canada
My Angel Baby

To the baby that I carried
But never seen your eyes
Or tell you how much I loved you
Or ever to hear your cries.

You will never be forgotten
The excitement we had for your coming.
When I realized I'd never hold you,
The feeling I had was numbing.
My angel baby is who you are.
My angel baby you'll always be.
Your loving memory will live in my heart
So you will always be right here with me.

Author: Lori Jager

patatje

Nov 30, 2004
belgium, semarang, bali.....
I don't know you. I am fairly new to this forum and somtimes I pass your name, but that's not holding me from feeling sorry as I am a father myself.
:cry: I don't know the right words in English (I think) but I just want to wish you a lot of strengh and hope you can cope with it well together with your family. For what's its worth; tomorrow is another day.

Margriet

Sep 2, 2004
oh no, that's terrible....I hope you're strong enough to take this. My thoughts go out to you and your family...

Tracey

Mar 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Maddison has written her own Poem to our Angel baby....

The Christmas Tree is up
The sun is up
When I look up,
at the sky your prity face is
What I look at.

From Maddison (6) to her Angel baby (in her exact words & spelling!)

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Tracey,

Sergio's poem was very special, and Maddison's puts this all to words in a most special way. I can't add much more to what we already have shared, except to say how happy I am that under the umbrella of love and support of your family and friends, you are healing.

zenfish

Oct 22, 2004
USA
Love to Maddison and to you Tracey. Don't expect to much from yourself too soon. Do something indulgent and life-affirming for yourself.

After my first miscarriage, I took a weekend trip I couldn't afford to Mount Rushmore... I rode a novelty train, toured a chocolate factory, an alligator farm, a safari park, a wax museum and stopped at every weird touristy trap I could find. I also colored my hair and had it cut short. (I hated the haircut and cried buckets...terrifying the stylist. I also got stung on the eye by a wasp... adding injury to insult.) But the pictures, the memories, the tacky souveniers are dear to me. I am able to revisit that time in my life with a wry fondness, rather than sorrow. And coming back from that weekend, I was able to deal with putting away the baby clothes and books and handle the painful sympathy of friends better...

Blessings to your family.

Irislahay

Apr 10, 2004
France, Bali now
Tracey,

I am very sorry about what happened to you, that's really made me sad, and reminds me that I lost 3 babies, but it's hurt, I'll pray for you for your hurt gone away... I am sorry

Angie

Apr 17, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Darling Tracey,

I know that you, Dede and Maddy have all the strength you need to get through this. Already it has bought you closer together as a family like nothing else ever will.

Just last week Chelsea asked me, "Mum, if you could meet God and ask him one question, what would it be?" straight away I said, "I would ask him why he took Lachlan & Darcy from us." She said, "I knew that's what you would say".

After 11 years the questions and the tears are still there and probably always will be. Your angel baby has left your body, but never your heart and I promise you God won't leave you empty handed.

Love and Hugs

Angie xxxx

Cassienne

Aug 28, 2004
New Zealand - Bali soon!
Dear Tracey
I am so sorry to hear that. I know that there's nothing anyone can say or do to make things better, but just remember, we are all thinking about you, and sending you well wishes.
Love to you and your family, Cassienne

Iris

Feb 6, 2003
Holland
Dear Tracey,

How sorry I am to read your sad news. I wish you and your family a lot of strength. Take good care of yourself.

Iris

Sanurian

Sep 28, 2004
Sanur
Dear Tracey

Deep-felt condolences from me, too.

I guess it is not for any of us to question God's motives - we can, but we can't expect an answer that makes any sense. Hundreds of thousands in the wake of the tsunami disaster are probably more than confused. That's not to say you should feel any better about your loss.

I'm sure you will carry your lost one to the end of your days. And I hope you will have another child in the future as Life just has to go on.

I wish you, your husband and family, every strength in coming to grips with this tragedy. And abundant happiness...sooner or later.