Wouter

Sep 6, 2005
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Dear Desmond,

I am an International Business Administration student at the Erasmus university Rotterdam. Together with my brother, my grilfriend and another friend we have plans to either work in Bali while searching for business opportunities or save money, come to Bali and explore it's possibilities.

I am Dutch with a mixed quarter of indonesian :) and I have been in Bali often and would love to be active there career-wise or as an entrepreneur. As we are still small-time compared to your ventures, I can not offer you any partnership that would be mutually beneficial. I can however hereby offer you our knowledge obtained through our studies and cultural experiences.

If you are seeking for employees or interns, please let us know. We would be more than willing to be of assistance. I think we could be very valuable as we are business minded and educated and have a cultural background that fits the East as wel as the West.

Many thanks for your time and I look forward to your reaction,

Kind regards,

Wouter van Reenen

denee

Jan 14, 2011
Bali, Indonesia
Hi,

I am an entrepreneur from Perth, Australia and have several business ventures in Australia. I am looking for any business partners/entrepreneurs in Bali that we can collaborate with in the future, in terms of a business relationship.

My business ventures are currently in the IT industry dealing with Linux and Open Source and in the Events/Entertainment Industry focusing on nightclub/business and social events.

I am currently looking to expanding my companies into Bali/Indonesia or looking for new business opportunities in Bali/Indonesia.

Please contact me if you are interested in discussing further on any business opportunities and in forming a business relationship. I am open to any new business ventures and ideas. Also, if you are interested in expanding your business into Australia.

Thankyou.

Desmond Daye.
DRD Global Enterprises

desmond.daye@gmail.com

Do you think you will be interested to invest in a candle business ?
I run this business , and searching for companion to expand it. lack of capital, that's the big problem.
i have a buyer list waiting ..
check my website Home - Fire Candle Indonesia