Wool Fabric

Roses

Aug 20, 2005
Warrnambool
Hello All,
I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on where to purchase wool fabric in Bali. I have tried all the usual suspects inc. Sulawesi Street, Prima and Alta Moda, and am having difficulty in sourcing what I am looking for, which is more womens wear checks etc.rather than mens suiting. Another question which someone may be able to advise me is what is happening with the Kumbasari Art Market, are they rebuilding? I know there is a wealth of info in this forum. I am hoping to be there shortly. My girlfriend of 30 years has just returned from 3 weeks in Bali. The highlight of her trip was when our friend Gedog from Samuh asked did she want to go and walk on one of the Gillies off Candidasa. It turned out to be work not walk, and she spent the day carrying rocks to the top for a new temple. Hello to Froggy and family, I know your not there at the moment. You missed a good day sailing on Freddies boat in January. ( Imet you at Nuris). Regards to all who post and read,

Roses aka Marwah.

froggy

Sep 22, 2006
Houston, Texas
Good to hear from you... I missed several trips on Freddys boat :( but my wife went several times and had a blast.... so that makes me happy... Working hard over here, trying to tie things up so we can come back, but not on a move, just a visit...... I have promised to go to Costa rica with my Uncle First though...... Good luck on your wool search... Frog