Whats your favorite place to swim on Bali??

dug

May 9, 2006
los angeles
I would like to hear from some of you Bali people as to wear you enjoy relaxing and swimming. Are their some good freshwater places to cool off and 'chill out' to avoid the masses??Do you have a nice beach to hang out at that are off THE BEATEN PATH??As for me ,I dont really have a freshwater place to swim ,although I like them! As far as beaches go ,Pantai Perasi just past Bug-Bug is nice,Bring your own beer....

dug

May 9, 2006
los angeles
Hey Chad, Ya I've never seen a freshwater beach on Balib either!! Thank God there are streams aplenty, and perhaps there are some nice places amongst all those streams to 'cool' off. Where I come from they call 'em swimming holes.I'm not talking about the "cement pond" variety!!

ariane

Nov 8, 2004
Norway
My favourite place to swim on Bali is Lovina Beach...nice water, almost never big waves and no current to trick you.
There's also a "cold spring" east of Singaraja thats quite good, that's really refreshing with "cold" water....

UluwatuWaves

Jun 30, 2006
Norfolk, VA at the moment
I would have to say the Bukit and Dreamland area have the nicest beaches and water to swim in. If you go to dreamland beach early in the mroning you get your spot and pay for it, so you have it all day. They have ggod waves there to and the tide isn't always a rip tide when the waves are big.