What do you look for in an accommodation?

anicca

Aug 28, 2006
Tokyo, Japan
We all have our standards, things we like and hate about the places we've stayed on vacations. Allow me to pick your brains! What do you ideally want in a hotel/guesthouse/resort. I know that they are all completely different and it depends on many factors:

Children, sporting activites, evening entertainment, location, location, location.....please tell me what you want in your Bali accommodation.

Thanks!

Kira

rhondo

Jun 18, 2005
California
Clean..QUIET...SAFE... Value...Space. i like a house with BATHROOM AND KITCHEN. Does not need to be fancy and I could care less about Air cond. The only other thing is convenient location

Pete

Jun 1, 2005
Perth Western Australia
I have been to Bali many times and I find the best place to stay is in a private villa. You have friendly staff, the whole place to yourself & family, good food at cost + which is a lot cheaper than a hotel and plenty of places within the villa to have time out from the family, just to name a few of the advantages of a villa versa's hotel

Dyah

Dec 29, 2005
Hamburg, Germany
www.ikat-agentur.com
Yes, Pete, i agree ... private villa or little bungalow is the best place for me too... with or without staff is ok. When i stay for more as 3-6 days... i need more space than just one hotelromm. I hate big hotels, especially their big restaurants... and too many people. In my vacations i need tranquility but with access to normal daily life there.
-dyah

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Living on Bali, I rarely seek any accommodations here, but when I do, just to get away with my wife for a few days, I always book the most sexy and seductive places I can find on Bali.

There are many such places, and a short escape to any of them can do wonders for your relationship.

Bali is home to the most exotic and sensual places on earth.