To Mr. Ubud

maurits

Oct 10, 2004
Belanda
Dear Roy,

I am happy to visit you for a meeting in Ubud, however I am in Holland now for business... As I mentioned before in my previous e-mail addressed to you. Let me explain it once again briefly since my time is precious...

It is true that I worked in Sanur for 6 months, and it is true that I partially work for an International Tourism school, which is in the Netherlands... I am a guest lecturer there for a certain period in winter... with some trips to Thailand and Spain included...

After winter, I will go to Tokyo for my hotel related work, and after that I will stay quite longer in Bali again...

If you have questions regarding my work, I will be happy to answer them. Mr. Roy, I am still a youngman, and of course I do not have the life experience you already gained in your enriched Balinese existence, thereby I only live in hotels which is not really cultural enriching.

I believe you are an interesting person for a discussion concerning tourism and Bali... So I am happy to discuss this on the forum with you and others. Or do you rather want to play the foolish private investigater... Atur aja deh.... Mengerti? Bapak Roy...

With best personal regards,

Maurits

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Most all of what you write sounds very good to me! So...I guess I'll see you on "my" turf...Ubud.