TERIMA KASIH BANYAK BERT!

Roy

Glory be, what a good man you are! No doubt you have spent virtually all of your time in the last 24 or so hours retaining this forum, and the multitude of excellent posts on it. The specificities of why you have severed ties with Crisis Care is mute. But, what is important to recognize is that you have taken the role of a forum moderator to new limits never before seen in my view.

"Good on you Bert", just isn't enough in my opinion. "Selamat" falls short of the mark as well. "Awesome" is close, but still not there.

You've done the right thing Bert...and with a style and elegance that should serve as a model for us all. Anytime you are in the Ubud area, please be sure to ring me up. (my phone number already provided by e-mail) . It would be an honor...and I expect a most enjoyable experience to meet you personally. -Roy

agree totally

thanks Bert
I too realise you have moved mountains to get this back up in the short time you did. Hope all is good and your health is well
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Bert, thanks

for doing the job. I'm glad all is still there.

Now I MUST ask a question as a matter of fairness, because I know Gloria only from here (online). Isn't it a bit 'unfair' to exclude her without a reasonable explanation given to all, thus not making her a pariah.... ?

Re: Yes Bert, thanks

Lothar said:
for doing the job. I'm glad all is still there.

Now I MUST ask a question as a matter of fairness, because I know Gloria only from here (online). Isn't it a bit 'unfair' to exclude her without a reasonable explanation given to all, thus not making her a pariah.... ?

She is not a paria, she is welcome at this forum, and still a member. She just needs to find another webmaster. Personal reasons Lothar, personal.

Re: agree totally

BouncingTigger said:
Hope all is good and your health is well
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fine thanks. It seems the diagnosis of hepatitus was wrong, or I understood the dokter wrong.. anyway, been busy until 2:30 late night, then telkom blew a line somewhere. Came back on around 13:00 today, then finished feeding MySql with huge textfiles, wich had to be chopped, cause timeouts andso...

Going to swim in few minutes, wonna come ?

segara beach...

Roy said:
and I expect a most enjoyable experience to meet you personally. -Roy

Will go to Ubud soon, that can happen, there is guy overthere with lots of music I hope to copy, I will combine things.

See you.

Welcome back everyone... glad everything is once again up and running.. let's support each other, let's support this forum and let's have a great year.

Very glad to hear

that your diagnsis was wrong Bert. To be safe (as this is serious), you should maybe get a second opinion. I asked you in a previous post to mail me, which you never did (?).

Okay folks,
I picked the wrong spot on this "new" site to express my elation and...almost comical relief! It looks like this is the right spot.

I kept going back to the old site a few times to see if it was gone for real.
It was!

Then I fired off a few emails to some of the members asking to let me know if some expat forum showed up in a new place.....

Great that many of you are still there and in creative spirits.
Good grief, Bert, that was scary then wasn't it? I am glad it was a false alarm.

Okay, it's 5PM here, I gotta make a few calls to the other side of the dateline. People should be awake now. And we are so damn lucky here at my work place that we can make free calls on Fridays. They probably didn't realize what someone like me would do with that window of opportunity....call Mom in Germany, call Aunt Irmtraud in Uber-unter-Seitengau, call sweetheart at work in Bali, call girlfriends in Bali and Australia, call....
Hey, anyone want me to call you???? Just kidding.
At this rate I'll be here at work until 8 tonight. But then, I've been here since 7:30 AM, and my brain is 'toast.' I'll be going on this work assignment in Nepal in 6 weeks. So I am whirling from here until then.

But!! folks, I am determined to find some free time there to get on a small charter plane and fly around Mount Everest.
Sweetheart is quite intrigued about me showing up at Ngurah Rai at the end of February with boots, gloves and a black Beret in my luggage coming down from the Himalayas.
Hmmm, and whatever Yak-hair-Yeti-souvenir-thing, I can find for my little 'adopted' pal Ktut-Nik.
I guess I could put on a little song and dance: Yak-Yak, oleh-oleh, sin ken ken, baiklah dong!

Have a great weekend you all.
Uma

Back