Taking dogs to Bali from Australia

Charmian

Aug 2, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Hi there Bert and Roy and all expats. Here goes with my first post!

Does anyone have recent experience of taking a dog from Australia to Bali? My question is around how your dog survived, or didn't, the stress of travel. Any positive comments would be especially welcome, but I also need to prepare for any difficulties.

It seems easy to imagine my partner and myself moving to Bali, which is the plan for late next year, but I go weak at the knees when I imagine how my 12 year old dog will handle the trip and the transition.

I would be grateful for your comments. Many thanks. Charmian.

jill

Jul 30, 2005
Alexandra new zealand
hi there charmain dont no re bali for quatrain but we did a dog fron nz to oz then back no worries we gave him rescue remerdy & it worked but it all comes down to how fit your dog is & what part of oz re the heat in bali
good luck jill

Charmian

Aug 2, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Hi Jill,

Thanks for your reply and I appreciate hearing about your experience. Rescue Remedy is a good idea. I guess we'll review his health closer to the time, but at this stage he's fighting fit and if this continues he'll definitely be moving with us.

Charmian.

drdana

Jul 28, 2005
san francisco bali
My Rescue Remedy broke, and is there a source for it in Bali??? I am considering taking my two small hounds back to the states while i do some business there, then bringing them back.....

Danai