Sofitel Seminyak

Ronaldo T Willemski

Apr 12, 2005
Nth of the Border
Hello sportsfans,

Ill be venturing to Bali next week and am after a quik run down of the Sofitel Seminyak, if anyone has stayed there of course.

Myself and my lovely GF will be spending four nights at the Sofitel and then four nights at the Kartika. We have stayed at the Kartika before and gave it the thumbs up. Hopefully the Sofitel will meet our requirements.

Obviously looking forward to our trip immensely, hopefully someone can fill Ronnie as to the pros/cons of the Sofitel.

Cheers :p

Mar 6, 2005
Paris France
Ronaldo
I find that your avatar is a bit tiring to watch and hard to take, especially because it is coming again and again :roll:. I have never been to the Sofitel before, but I would be curious to know if you succeed to get in touch with them. I have tried several emails, a fax, never get any answer. So I gave up. We will stay in Ubud instead, and may be one week at the Novotel in Benoa. The place itself is not very exciting - I mean Benoa not Ubud :wink: - but we will move around a lot. And the hotel is really nice. My wife and I stayed there two years ago and were really pleased with it. But if you intend to do surf, it is obviously not the convenient place !
Have a nice holiday, you and your lovely GF 8)

Mar 6, 2005
Paris France
Hi Ronnie

I better like this avatar than the one that was there before, with the video of the dog jumping on the baby, over and over again :shock: . I had a very bad experience with dogs lately and may be I tend to over react. And I am sorry if the answer was not up to your expectations... I was only proposing another hotel of the same group and same level of comfort in case you would not be able – just like me – to get in touch with the Sofitel, and, incidentally, I was asking a question myself.
About chowder, I must confess my absolute perplexity :?:
Have a nice holiday.

Frenchy

lozza

Mar 9, 2005
FNQ OZ
Hey Jean,

Talking about avatar yours may have changed since i last checked?

I thought you delivered something to peoples houses from the Avator.

So the storey of the Dogs is quite amusing.

Or am I just imaging things again?

Mar 6, 2005
Paris France
Iozza
I don't quite get it. :!: I do not know who is this Avator you are talking about and I start to get a bit puzzled. I did not dream : there really was a video picture of a dog jumping on a baby the other day. May be somebody else can testify ! :?:

Mar 6, 2005
Paris France
A cat ? I think we should forget this thread, it is all getting a bit confusing. May be I was wrong : the pic was so small. Anyway, happy to know that I did not dream. Ronnie, it looks like we gonna have a whole lot of fun with you :roll:
Iozza, you are taking me for somebody else. Or maybe this is another chapter of "Fear and Loathing in Bali" ? (See the "I'm in Bali and looking for friends" thread). :wink: