ROY/SARI SANUR

brendan

Oct 26, 2004
australia
Roy,
i thought this forum was to get information about Bali, etc. I have already been in contact with the Sari Sanur and they answered my questions but Silly me I thought that asking this forum i might have found someone that had stayed there[to get an unbiased opinion]. So sorry to inconvenience you I will not bother with this forum again. There are plenty of others that are much more obliging, oh and by the way Roy maybe you should have stuck to resigning from this forum. As you obviously think you are better than everyone else. Thanks to the people that took the time to answer my questions it was appreciated.
So, now I know why you don't get many posts on this forum.

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Sorry Brenden, I don't ever recall posting anything regarding Sanur. I very seldom get "down South." Ubud and its environs are my home, and a wonderful home at that!

You must have me mixed up with someone else. Sorry that your life is so unhappy to cause you to write to me specifically.

brendan

Oct 26, 2004
australia
Roy said:
Good grief! Iris gave you the web site URL....so CALL the place and ask them your questions! :evil:

why post this in a thread in regards to sari sanur if you don't venture down that way. And i'm not unhappy I just found your attitude to be quite rude when i was only asking a couple of questions in regards to the above hotel.
At least some people on this forum don't mind helping out others with their enquiries.

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Yes Brendan, Roy has his quirks, and especially when you are "new" he can piss you off, like he did with you.

He shouldn't, and next time I will delete a message like this.
But when you get to know him, he might be a nice guy, a bit rough on the outside...

G

Brendan you are quite right to feel like you have infringed on someones time and have been made to feel inferior by simply asking for some information about Bali. I would be bloody annoyed as well mate if i got a response like you did and can see where your coming from.

Only trying to perhaps stop people from refraining to use the Forum just because of a reply thaey have had back which they may have found a bit rough round the edges which could be desrcibing the person who sent it.

Yes by all means we can have some serious discussions but as Bert has stated let have the privte boxing bouts off the Forum. Some may see my previous posting as being up front and in your face, but i dont meant to be as i am sure the individual who it most refers to should know the old statement, 'Dont give it if you cant take it' He hee

Regs Sparky

lizzied

Jul 30, 2004
Queensland, AUST
Oh, I know I'm being silly, but is it just me or is it that had to spell check as you type? Yes, i know, anally retentive, but really, sychology? I wonder, what does being a spelling nerd say about me? "Sychologically" speaking? On a lighter note, though no-one took up my offer to fly me to bali for private yoga lessons, I've convinced my boss to open up business there and hope to be in Bali in the new year... Hooray!

G

Re: RE: ROY/SARI SANUR

lizzied said:
Oh, I know I'm being silly, but is it just me or is it that had to spell check as you type?
Apparently it is, since you just misspelled the word "hard"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

Yes well uhhmm Lizzie what can i say eh !!! Well noticed the Guest. Lizzie you just get lazye if you put the auto spell-checkkur on. Knowe what i mean eh....hee hee

maurits

Oct 10, 2004
Belanda
Maybe Roy should take a look at this...

Percaylah pada saya, Bali takkan berubah. Bali akan tetap Bali. Dulu, 100 tahun lalu, sekarang, maupun ratusan tahun yang akan datang. Bali tak pernah manggadaikan dirinya untuk pariwisata. Orang Bali sudah bertekad bahwa pariwisatalah yang harug tunduk kepada Bali. Pariwisata untuk Bali, bukan Bali untuk pariwisata.

Roy I hope your bahasa is perfect, this was stated by the Governor of Bali, Ida Bagus Oka, excerpt from Bali: Apa Kata Mereka, Denpasar, 1991....

If you do not have any clue, I am happy to translate..

G

Saya mengerti apa maksudmu atau maksud Ida Bagus. Untuk apa Bali harus berubah untuk pariwisata. Saya suka Bali seperti sekarang dan tidak mau perubahan.
Saya lebih suka tempat yang tidak diganggu oleh bisnis pariwisata. Saya mau melihat Bali yang asli. Saya tidak mau Bali berubah dan menjadi Inggris kecil.
Minta maaf atas mengetik bahasa Indonesia tetapi kami akan pergi Bali segera dan mau contoh-contoh.