Personl Trainers

finy

Nov 16, 2009
Does this exist in Bali?

Where people pay for a personal trainer to come to their home, meet in a local park or gym.

Where they would help clients reach their fitness goals including weight loss / building muscle / getting fit etc

It would be interesting to know whether this would be feasible and if there is a market for it.

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
If you are looking to provide a service for expats and tourists, there could be a market for this. How about a Bali bootcamp?

finy

Nov 16, 2009
Yes, thats a good idea and I could do that a few times per week. I think thats fine for people who want to lose a few lb's and have a bit of fun.

TBH, I was just trying to gauge if their was any interest in personal tuition to meet specific goals ie gaining x amount of lean muscle, losing x amount of stone, getting a sixpack, injury rehabilitation etc

Ive seen lots of people run boot camps where they make bad personal trainers so its alot easier to stand out.

But thank you for your reply. I wasnt expecting there to be alot of interest but I just thought i'd ask as im coming to Bali next month again. I think it would be more suited to a big asian city.