paediatrician in Bali?

Nagy

May 6, 2009
Hi all

We recently landed in Bali (from Brisbane) and have found a lovely villa in Seminyak, this website has been so useful in helping us get set up in our new home, so thank you all.

One thing that Ive not been able to find though is any reference to a paediatrician. If anyone has any recommendations for paediatrician or a good doctor for our 2 year old son it would be very much appreciated. As I say we are in Seminyak, but are happy to travel for good medical advice.

mimpimanis

Nov 4, 2003
Kuta, Lombok
www.mimpimanis.com
Hi Nagy

My son (now nearly 3) had health problems and we saw many paediatricians both in Lombok and Bali before we finally got to the bottom of it. For that I thank & still use Dr Dyah Kanya Wati in Kasih Ibu, jalan Ulawatu69A, Kedonganan. Tel 0361 703270. She speaks good english and takes the time to explain any problems very clearly. It isnt the closest for you but you say you are happy to travel and I too would still travel to her if I was living elsewhereon the island.

Nagy

May 6, 2009
Hi mimi

Thank you so much for the details, touch wood there will be no need, but if so we'll make an appointment with her in the future. We ended up taking Jesse to BIMC an hour or two after I posted on the recommendation of our travel insurance company. BIMC have been good so far and our little one is through the worst of a urinary tract infection.