One Question, Gloria

Lothar

We emailed eachother back and forth recently for your computer virus problem, and then suddenly you did not reply anymore. Why was that? Just curious. Normally people reply, at least after a while?

No harm intended, just want to know.

Lothar said:
We emailed eachother back and forth recently for your computer virus problem, and then suddenly you did not reply anymore. Why was that? Just curious. Normally people reply, at least after a while?

No harm intended, just want to know.

Dear Lothar, yes ,Im sorry we lost touch a bit or that I seemed to be neglacting you,but Bert from this forum came in to help me with the computer and as he is here in Lovina I thought it a sensible idea. Im a novice when it comes to computers.However we are now going to employ an administrator for C.C. and he will start in one weeks time after all the ceremonies are over.We have had so many power cuts here lasting for hours which is very disruptive to say the least. Then I had to return to Kuta and Sanglah for eight days...returned here three days ago...Will try to keep up with all this huge work load and intend to post regular updates on this forum asap....Try to be patient with us...we do not have the same facilities that you are lucky to have overseas...I wish......Thank you for your interest and your support. Gloria

Thanks Gloria

I understand, and of course it's much better that you solved the problem where you are.
I'll come and see you next time I'm in Bali, need to know such a great lady in person :wink:

Good news

had a great phone call tonight,we are getting another computer,donated by friends of C.C. in Taree Australia who will be arriving in December,so it might be Lothars turn to play computer daddy,are you coming to Bali soonish???

Re: Good news

Gloria said:
had a great phone call tonight,we are getting another computer,donated by friends of C.C. in Taree Australia who will be arriving in December quote]

OM Swastyastu

G'day Gloria,

Does that mean that soon you will have two computers? That could come in handy, as one computer could be used for (on-line) communication, and the other one for Administrative purpuses (off-line) :D

Forgot to ask you - did you finally managed to get hold of the ink cartridge of your printer, that I ordered with Toko Telkom Adil in Singaraja? :roll:

Ok, time for a hot chocolate here :!: the weather at the moment here in Holland is not at all like in Bali now..... brrrr.... :cry:

OM santi santi santi OM

Ringo

Back