Nusa dua Gallery renovation.

G

Hello.

First: I know, my english is very very bad, bad if you want we can speak in spanish :)

Second: We will arrive to bali on november the 14th from Spain, and we have read in internet that Nusa Dua Gallery will be closed for six months from november the 1st. Can you confirm it? I have been reading this forum for several moths because I think here is the most complete information about bali, so I think someone here can know something about it.

Third: I believe that if the gallery will be closed for renovation we could go to Kuta for shopping. It is the second time we go to Bali, and we are thinking to buy a house there.

Forth: Thank you very much! :)

P.D.: Sorry again, I have the poorest english in the world.

maurits

Oct 10, 2004
Belanda
Hi Caste,

I can confirm that there will be a renovation period at Nusa Dua Galeria for 6 months.
This renovation is very important for the image of Nusa Dua, due to the fact that the Galeria was in serious decade.

For shopping I recommend alternatives as Bali Galeria, and Kuta Galeria.

If I am right you are staying at Melia right? Have fun there...

Maurits

Irislahay

Apr 10, 2004
France, Bali now
First : your english is not bad. Better than mine... :oops:

Second and third : I don't even knows that Nusa Dua Galery in the renovation :roll: But there is many Galery in Bali. Just try to find out in the same time you can see Bali more, for example you can choose also Plaza Bali. But you have to bring your pasport in this place....

Fourth : You're welcome :)