New year, new member, new plan

Dyah

Dec 29, 2005
Hamburg, Germany
www.ikat-agentur.com
Dear EF Member.
Happy new year for you all. I´m new comer here. My name is Dyah, Indonesian, at now I´m living and working in Hamburg, Northen Germany. I find this forum during searching of property in Bali and it's enjoyable to find this forum …. to read all information that I need.
My husband and I would like to move to Bali, not yet… but in 5-6 Year. Every year on summer we visit Bali …just for four week … too short , we have observed that the price of property is every year high and higher … we decided to buy property this year (2006) and looking for our dreamhouse. If anyone knows of any property in south Bali please let me know. We like quite area but with acces to the city live … and beach :lol:

Kadek

Dec 6, 2005
Australia
Hi Mbak Dyah,

Salam kenal. Welcome to the Fourm. :D I am also pretty new here.

Happy New Year to you as well.

Regards,
Kadek

Dyah

Dec 29, 2005
Hamburg, Germany
www.ikat-agentur.com
Hello Kadek ´n Pak Jimbo,
thank you for your respond. It´s terrible weather here ... i would like to walking to get fresh aire... but the sky far and wide ...just grey. I hope that all of you have beautiful day on the first day of 2006.

Tommy

May 11, 2005
Yeah the sky is grey here too but the surroundings are all snowy in beautiful white splendor.. :)

Two small pics from a small hike i took in the woods nearby...

th_Bild453.jpg

th_Bild465.jpg

Dyah

Dec 29, 2005
Hamburg, Germany
www.ikat-agentur.com
it´s good with a white splendor.... here in Hamburg we had a couple days snow ... we had yesterday -4° C, and today we have +4° in Hamburg. I think I go to Bali on Februar for looking for the sun and property :) ... i´ll ask about special offer (until March) ... EUR 575,00 for the flight with Malaysian Airways.

Git

Jul 16, 2005
dutch /indonesian in the usa for now
Welcome Dyah

The area i recommend and know well (all my relatives live there right now) Is the south bali area of Taman Grya it lays between the southern beaches (10mindrive) and airport/kuta (10min drive) right in the middle off the main highway up a hill,there is much land /property to choose from up there,my suggestion is to walk or drive in and out of the streets in this village to see firsthand.
Hope this is of some help.............
Gina Tyler

Git

Jul 16, 2005
Dear Dyah
Not specific on the other two you mentioned but i belive i have been there ,my reasons for saying this is as follows, the entire southern tip of bali is being renovated with homes of all price ranges (i was also looking) so i did walk on foot with one of my uncles in and out of many of these neighborhoods,many dont have the street names up ,numbers,signs......some only model homes.....some dont even have the toilets yet,you wander from street to street and get lost,sorry i cant give a more specific answer. On the way to ulu watu (main rd) there are even more new homes being built on top of that steep hill to the right of the road.
Some of these area's have just recenly got electricity/water (in the last few years) last year Taman Griya got connected to the telephone lines/computer.
Gina Tyler

Dyah

Dec 29, 2005
Hamburg, Germany
www.ikat-agentur.com
Hello Gina,
terima kasih... you are right. I´m for the property of the some real estate, than we can know better... how is the infrastructur there.
I become mail respond from taman griya, ... the property in the announce is sold two days ago ... :-( . He promised to send me another offer. But I become two offer from Puri Gading ... i think my sister from Jakarta should help me to go over there.
Btw i worked this morning as interpreter at the hospital (very good service from hospital) ... to prevent missunderstanding between doctor and patient... and the patient is balinese woman reciently 3 months here in Hamburg .... the diagnose from the doctor was bad but she was sooo happy that finally know about that.

Candace

Dec 22, 2005
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Happy New Year from snowy Saskatchewan, Canada!

[color=darkblue]I am new to this site as well. LAtely I've been entertaining myself with thoughts of escaping to Bali for an extended period of time; retreating, yoga and surfing to be precise. I've never been there, but have had a couple of friends rave about it.....who knows, maybe someday yes? :wink:
Candace
[/color]

Git

Jul 16, 2005
Dear Dyah
Boy i could of used your interp.skills when i was in bali a few months ago doing volunteer work at the crisiscare clinic in Lovina kaliasem,i speak little indonesian as i left java when i was 3yrs old,thus balinese i dont speak at all,Communication with the patients comming in the clinic for treatment was a nightmare for me. If you ever feel like doing interp. work for a volunteer organization in bali called IDEP they could sure use you,They need interp. and volunteer medical staff (like me i'm a homeopath) to fly to aceh to the tsunami area,my plan is to perhaps go end of this yr.
Regards the property............................walk on foot house to house,i'm telling you there is soooooooo much open to buy,lots and lots of for sale all over that area,on line and via phone is not a good idea. My uncle was promised one land parchel and then found out when he arrived it was a totally different parchel,sight unseen is verry dangerous move.
Gina Tyler http://www.balicrisiscare.org

Dyah

Dec 29, 2005
Hamburg, Germany
www.ikat-agentur.com
Dear Gina,
i´m foreign language teacher (spanish, german and indonesian) ... but on 2000 begun a good project in one of hospital in Hamburg ... and i participated in those program interpreter for social dan medicine ... and it was a great idea. But ...here is not many patient from Indonesia ... Gott sei Dank! Thanks Good! Por amor de dios!
I´l flight to Bali on februar...

Irislahay

Apr 10, 2004
France, Bali now
Welcome to the forum, Dyah...

Message new, old face, that's me.. Rajin nulis yach, plus ajarin dong bahasa Jerman dan spanyol. This is not Bahasa Forum, but I type what I want...

Dyah

Dec 29, 2005
Hamburg, Germany
www.ikat-agentur.com
Thank you Iris ... i hear Pak Jimbo singing... i think the song from lady rocker Euis Darliah. You can speak french... i think you have a good basic to learn spanish... this forum is good for me ... to activy my bad english... and i have many good information here... to prepare my "Remigrasi"-plan to Indonesia :)

Dyah

Dec 29, 2005
Hamburg, Germany
www.ikat-agentur.com
Terima kasih -Thank you- Om Roy ... (i copied Ni Luh´s word or Kadek??)... or better Bli Roy??
I have new habit now, searching property and read messages here in this forum. .. and of course i´ll responding if i have answer and time :)

Git

Jul 16, 2005
Dear Roy
By the way i read your post regards how you and your wife met,was a romantic story,thanks for posting.
Love at first sight!
Happened to me aswell with my husband (i thought he was indonesian,looks it but is american indian Navajo indian).
Gina Tyler

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Dyah, whatever you wish to call me is fine by me. Gina, many thanks. As anyone who knows Eri will attest, she is a real Princess, a loving mom, and we still carry on like newly weds. :shock:

Gina, I don't know how much your husband has told you about the Navajo Native Americans. During WWII my uncle's life was saved by a Navajo signaler in the Pacific theater fighting the Japanese. While I respect the culture and history of all Native Americans, that of the Navajo is particularly distinguished and highly respected.