New Member Introduction

Cutngrass

Dec 15, 2018
Hi my name is Neil,
I have traveled to Bali a few times and now would like to stay for a bit longer when I come over, also looking at doing some business in Bali, I work in IT currently so maybe something along that line or perhaps buying and selling small Balinese items and selling in Australia in the markets etc.
Pulau yang indah

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
Welcome to the forum. I used to work in IT fixing computers. I am not sure what kind of business you can start here. There might be some companies that need your help, but it is not easy finding work and most companies would prefer to employ locals. An internet related business is good because you can run it from anywhere. I don't know about exporting Balinese items in Australia. Again that is tough as so many are doing it unless you can come up with something unique.

There are a million ways to make money online. Dropshopping is one of them that sees popular right now. That's one idea worth looking into. Most products are sourced in China, which is basically the world's factory and you can't find anywhere that can make stuff cheaper.