Need info more about Lovina or Singaraja...

Yulie

Sep 1, 2005
Chiangmai
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone can help me out in this case.Possibly Bert..or Roy.
I'm new in this forum but i have few questions to ask , hopefully expat who live in Bali for long time can give me these informations.
1.Came accross to the Property website and interested in one of the Villa there cost about 95.000 Euro..(absolutly beautiful..Swimming pool and 3 minutes walk to the beach),as they expect buyer pay in cash, is it normal price for a Villa in Lovina?
2.To where , the nearest Immigration should we go to get extension for my husband if he has Social Visa?
3.As we are living in Chiangmai-Thailand for almost 2 years now,and we have pets.Does anyone know how to solve my problem cos love them so much maybe there is a way to let me bring over my pets to Bali.
Thank you so much for anyone who will give me answer,will appreciate it.And apologise my spelling as i'm Indonesian.
Have a nice day

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
1.Came accross to the Property website and interested in one of the Villa there cost about 95.000 Euro..(absolutly beautiful..Swimming pool and 3 minutes walk to the beach),as they expect buyer pay in cash, is it normal price for a Villa in Lovina?

For a building in this style, yes.

For villas on the beach look here:

http://www.northbalivillas.com/

2.To where , the nearest Immigration should we go to get extension for my husband if he has Social Visa?

There is an immigration office in Singaraja

3.As we are living in Chiangmai-Thailand for almost 2 years now,and we have pets. Does anyone know how to solve my problem cos love them so much maybe there is a way to let me bring over my pets to Bali.

There is a way, I know people that brought their 2 Labradors from France at a cost of 40 million rupiah each, incl tickets.

mariathe

Feb 14, 2005
Norfolk, UK
Good God, does it really cost over £2000 to bring a lab to Bali from Europe? We were thinking of bringing our Bordeaux (Turner & Hooch) with us, which is a bit bigger than a Lab, but will have to re-think now. I take it that cost includes greasing the palms of the local immigration authorities?

jeroler

Sep 1, 2006
french polynesia
Hi

about living in Lovine, we expect to go leaving in this area soon,

but of course many technical question are still without any question (we are oversea right now)

1) wath is the real cost for a good internet high speed access in Lovina (an from witch supplier)

2) where can we find a quite nice villa for make at home business (and what can be the rental price annual or monthly)

3) with TV sat did we need to chose for received international channel

we have many more question but at the moment I thinks it's can be really helpful if someone can answer this only 3

regards
jérôme

jogry blok

Sep 28, 2005
Dencarick
Hi Jerome,
Welcome to the forum. Neil and I live here in Dencarick about 10 min from Lovina. We arrived here from NZ /Austr. on July 2004. We love it here. We are not that young anymore!
We use a satelite connection for our computer, cost 1 million per month. Sofar as I know you will be able to get satelite connection for your TV from 2 different suppliers.We use Indovision.Very good in receiving the channels. For villa prices contact Bert. I know about 95000 euro house, it belongs to friend of us. Very nice place with a beautiful pool. again Bert has it on his books.Yes, pity, taking your dogs with you cost a lot of money, most of it the extra,s!!!We found new owners for our 2 dogs in australia. They love them to bitts, and we are in regular contact with them, photo,s etc. They take them to the beauty shop. We cried when we left them and still our heart is with them, but sometimes you have to make decisions in life which is not so nice.
If you want to know more do not hesitate to write an email.
Bali is a very beautiful place to live, we have never felt homesick.
Wishing you all the best

SoonerInBali

Apr 18, 2007
Singaraja
If I can find hi-speed internet in Singaraja, I'll DEFINITELY be moving to Singaraja. I'm a native of Singaraja, but know very little of the town - been in the US for too long.

Btw, our place is the half-finished house near the Bupati residence, the one with 10 statues. I'm looking for good quality construction workers to finish the place, but I don't have a clue. Any ideas?

Isn't it funny, a native asking you foreigners for local info...ha ha...

froggy

Sep 22, 2006
Houston, Texas
How do the Temps. compare fron Sing,Lovina area to kuta, canguu,sanur areas? I loved the temp. at bedagul----Ubud can be stifffiling hot also.... the black sand flipping up into your sandles can make you look like your doing a dance at ceramony......the fire dance!!!