My Map

Dasha

Aug 9, 2006
Mornington Peninsula Melbourne
I’ve got a 1200mm by 800mm map above my desk in the apartment here of Bali that I bought from Nuris earlier this year.

I look at it all the time.

It’s very nice.

But every time I look at it, it looks like Bali is going to eat ( Padang Bai to Candi Dasa the mouth) the little island of Nusa Penida.
And it also looks like a very sad fish with a tear coming from it’s eye just north of Kedisan.

Does anyone have the same problem?

I’m wondering can the government of Indonesia grow some trees around the lake then it would have some eye lashes and look spunky or fill up the lake so it does not look like it is crying and be so sad.

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
But every time I look at it, it looks like Bali is going to eat ( Padang Bai to Candi Dasa the mouth) the little island of Nusa Penida.
And it also looks like a very sad fish with a tear coming from it’s eye just north of Kedisan.

Does anyone have the same problem?

No. Not Me. Although Nusa Dua may fall down someday.

What are you on Dasha? and can I have some please.

Yes, take some to Bali !

matahari

Mar 8, 2005
Oslo
And I am the letter Q that gets thrown into a privet bush :)

by the way, The answer is: 42 - the question is: How many babelfish would it take to create harmony in the world. :wink:

/COC (Captain Of Comunication)

FreoGirl

Dec 21, 2004
Fremantle, Australia
Re: RE: My Map

matahari said:
And I am the letter Q that gets thrown into a privet bush :)

by the way, The answer is: 42 - the question is: How many babelfish would it take to create harmony in the world. :wink:

/COC (Captain Of Comunication)

Hmmm 42 people with fish in their ear that allow them to understand what everyone is saying - think it might take a few more babel fish than that....

I think we need to ask the mice, they would know.