fdelloro

Oct 14, 2011
Hi, I will be in Bali during the month of november. I am originally from Chile but have been living for the past ten years in Italy. I was looking a shared flat accommodation. Nothing to fancy but open to anything. Does anyone have any resources to help me find a place or a website. , hopefully around the Seminyak area. Would it be best to just arrive to Bali and start looking once i'm there?

I also wanted to know if it is difficult to find some simple employment around the area, maybe bartender or something of that sort. Speaking 3 languages fluently - English, Spanish, and Italian, and being very qualified for other industries (I'm a strategic consultant by trade) I'm not expecting a great pay, just a nice environment to be around for the month where i can meet interesting people.

Thanks very much for your help.

Felipe

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I also wanted to know if it is difficult to find some simple employment around the area, maybe bartender or something of that sort.

Because of the strict restrictions on foreigners working in Indonesia, this is next to impossible.

soontobeexpat

Dec 30, 2010
Perth, Australia
Just further to spicys message also, even if you did find employment you would need a Visa and I cant see any company sponsoring a bartender for $1200 USD (a years wages for a local bartender) for you to work there for 1 month..

Best off being a customer in a bar dude its so much more fun :)