Hey

Has anyone been to Mang Enking? Whats the rough price for a meal and is the food decent or is it more the scenery?

Have a friends birthday coming up so considering going here for dinner

Hey

Has anyone been to Mang Enking? Whats the rough price for a meal and is the food decent or is it more the scenery?

Have a friends birthday coming up so considering going here for dinner

It's definitely worth visiting, we've been there several times and brought our friends and relatives there, everyone we brought there enjoyed it. The prices are ok and the food tasty. They have different set menus, if I remember correctly one menu for 6 persons is about 250-300k or so.

It's definitely worth visiting, we've been there several times and brought our friends and relatives there, everyone we brought there enjoyed it. The prices are ok and the food tasty. They have different set menus, if I remember correctly one menu for 6 persons is about 250-300k or so.

WOW! that is sooo cheap.. i was anticipating alot more than this.. Is there enough variety for someone that HATES seafood?

Hello :)

I've been there a few times, mainly for the scenery I get a pot of rice and feed the fish haha. They do have chicken and yummy water spinach and other vegetables if you don't want seafood.
Yeh, go there, it's good!!

Back