Looking for Greet van der Meulen

Bert Vierstra

She is from Dutch, supposed to life on Bali, is married to a Balinese man, don't know where or anything else, besides that she is "too old to work"... and may have changed her first name a little, becuase of the difficult pronounciation.

Does anyone know her, heard of her?. Someone on another forum asked me for help on this one....

To set the record straight on this Greet van der Meulen message: She emigrated to NZ from Holland in 1954 and resided there for some years with her husband who supposedly is from Indonesian heritage.
Another friend of mine in NZ told me that some years ago she met Greet on a plane trip to Bali and during the conversation it was revealed that Greet and her husband live on Bali. However a daughter still lives in the Takapuna/Devonport area of greater Auckland, NZ. Also her name change was because of marriage. I do not know the last name (surname).
By now this lady must be close to 70 years of age. I really would like to get in contact with her on some very important matters.
I can be reached by email on [email protected]. Anybody who knows about her or her whereabouts please contact me. Thanks a lot for your time reading this, also like to thank Bert for giving me the opportunity to place this message on this forum!

Back