Leaving Saturday

Roses

Aug 20, 2005
Warrnambool
Hello everyone on this most interesting forum. I am leaving Australia with my other half on Saturday for 3weeks in Bali, went to your beautiful island for the first time last year, and absolutely loved the feel of the place. Whilst there met some very interesting people including a lovely man who has started a school in Legian. Siswah Indah Prima School. Sweezie and I decided to try and raise a few $ for them as it's all run by donation. We are very much looking forward to seeing the kids and delivering the dosh. I am sure it will be put to good use. Bert, we are even staying at your reccommended hotel whilst there. I suppose I am like many people in that I often browse this forum, but this is my first post. We will have a very busy few weeks as we are hoping to find a suitable garment manufacturer or aspiring patternmaker designer to make up some sample garments for us. Who knows we might even bump into someone who posts on this forum.

Roses. (don't forget to smell them)

jill

Jul 30, 2005
Alexandra new zealand
Hi Bert
I just checked out there web , wow what work , im going of to see them when in Bali , Ill get my tour groups to donate to them easy , I all ready have ladys saving up just for the kids in Bali , one of our days out will be to the orphanage , & now to Ash mission as well :D

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Huh? What did I miss here? A Legian based charity when the greatest need is in east Bali, the north and west?

I will never fault any charity, but the images of some women I know, coming off their plane to Bali, dressed in their Talbot's best, and carrying 10 kilo bags of "kibbles and bits" for the Bali doggies just dosen't seem to escape my memory. :shock:

jill

Jul 30, 2005
Alexandra new zealand
Hi Roy
I allready sponser a family on the east , a family of 5.
I think kids are the Bali future, so must help as many as possible,I think the kids in Ash will be from all over Bali ?won't they ?
They are at the Salovs.
I hope you don't put me in the "women dressed in their Talbot's best...
As I don't own any of that sort of stuff. :shock:
If more is needed up north, east & west let people no how to do it, give names of places to go, what to take, most will help if you tell them how to