Leaving from Perth for Bali? I Need some help.

panhead_pete

Mar 27, 2007
Perth until 17/4 then Kuta!!!!!
Managed to tear my calf muscle pretty badly yesterday whilst trying to kick start one of the harleys. :oops: Was due to leave on Tuesday for my two montb trip but the physio said today I might not be right to surf for a couple of weeks, maybe up to 4. So have had to delay my trip :evil:

Now to the help needed, besides doing my grocery shopping :D , I have a pack of walking sticks I was taking with me for a charity. If anyone is leaving from Perth in the next week or two and could take these I'll organise picking them up in Bali. Thanks.

nessie

Apr 12, 2007
Perth WA Australia
Hi Pete,

I can probably get them taken over for you, maybe you should email my personal email, as I am part of a charity in Bali as well, and Idon't want to step on any toes , if you know what I mean..Don't know where in Perth you are . but I am North of the river, where are you ??
Nessie

Tinkerbelle

Jan 20, 2007
Perth Western Australia
Panhead pete sorry to hear you are unwell get better soon. If you happen to find someone to do your grocery shopping I have a list they can pick up on the way ha ha. I also do charity work to Bali I will be going in July but I am also a very cautious person so would not carry goods for anyone especially into Bali. If you want money taken over would do that is about it. Looks like Nessie might be ya man.

FreoGirl

Dec 21, 2004
Fremantle, Australia
Hi Pete

Kick starting a Harley :shock: No wonder you hurt your leg :lol:

As you know we are on the same flight as you were on Tuesday, but we are already way over the luggage allowance taking stuff up for the orphanage and our family. Also only in Bali overnight - going over to Lombok next morning, so sorry don't think we can help this time.

Hopefully Nessie will be able to do it for you.

Cheers
Freo

nessie

Apr 12, 2007
Perth WA Australia
Pete & Freo Girl,

Did you ask Garuda for the extra Kilo's , because you are taking donations ?? THey will usually give an extra 10 Kgs , sometimes 20kgs depending on who you get.
Air Paradise used to give us all 20 kgs, but you will have to get onto it today. The ladys name was Judy Dunston, here i Perth, not sure if she is still there. You need to let me know asap , so I can get someone from elsewhere Pete.

Let me know
Nessie