Indonesia........here we come!!!

irma1812

Jan 27, 2004
UK
:) :) :) :) :)

In a few days time my 2 sons & I will be leaving for Indonesia......finally!! I cannot wait!! We are going for 5 weeks and my poor husband who has to stay behind due to business commitments for the first 3 weeks will be joining us in Bali for the last 2 weeks.

Sooooo you lovely people on Bali, I really do hope that we'll meet some of you when we're there!! Roy, I still owe you a few martinis anyway, so see you at Nuri's!! But I hope to meet 1 or 2 others though!! I am sooooo happy!! :lol: :lol:

irma1812

Jan 27, 2004
UK
Aaaawwww thanks guys.......for your well wishes!! I was touched!! :)

Richard, we will certainly do our best to go up to Lovina and if we do, we'll definitely drop by your place!

Dyah, of course I will tell you all about it! Try & stop me!! I will bore you to tears with it!! :wink:

I'm just soooo excited right now, I'm coming home..... 8)

irma1812

Jan 27, 2004
UK
Thanks Alfred, very kind of you.

Well, this is it guys......., early tomorrow morning we're leaving. I'm all excited, anxious & happy, all at the same time!! :? Totally confused about how I'm actually feeling exactly! But I guess mostly excited. :p

OK, will do my best to check into this Forum from time to time. Behave yourselves!! :wink: