How is everyone?

Cassienne

Aug 28, 2004
New Zealand - Bali soon!
Hello everyone!
I am happy to hear everyone is okay after the bombings. Although i am no longer there, I was very afraid for all the friends I had left behind, but it turns out they are all okay. I am in Vietnam right now, having an amazing time. I have done some trekking around this most beautiful country, and visited many minority tribe villages, which are fascinating. Although they barely speak English, and some don't even speak Vietnamese, they are the friendliest people and are often far too generous with their (extremely potent) rice wine. I'm floating down the Mekong into Cambodia next week, and then on to Laos, before heading back to Thailand. the best news is....I'm coming back to Bali for a couple of weeks before Christmas! I"m so excited! I'm having a fantastic time travelling, but I really miss Bali, and the Balinese ways. And of course all the friends I made there! And I will see Nadja, a girl I became great friends with while I was living there. We went to the Philippines togehter, but then she went back to Sweden, so we're both gonna catch up when we're back in Bali. I'm probably going to be mainly in Ubud. I can't wait to go back to the Jazz Cafe and Delicat, as see everyone.
I'm sorry I haven't been on this forum much at all since I left, but I find it very had to keep up with all the emails I get from my friends, I dont' get much time on the Net. Nice to see everyone's as engaging as ever.
Cassienne

matsaleh

Super Moderator
May 26, 2004
Legian, Bali
Great to hear from you, Cassienne.

Wow, you're doing some incredible trekking. What fabulous memories you'll have and how it will change your world view!

alain

Sep 16, 2006
france
Tracey said:
Jealous..... I'd love to be travelling around!!

Try to keep in touch!~!!! & enjoy life!!
what a great trip
I'm floating down the Mekong into Cambodia

I made this a few time ago