Honeymoon in Bali

Rozoness

Aug 22, 2005
CANADA
Hi Everyone!

My name is Shayleen! My husband Kris and I are looking to spend our honeymoon in Bali. We have heard so many exciting things about Bali, and are very excited to experience many adventures. I am writing in hopes that you can help us with finding a nice location within Bali to journey. A friend of mine has recommended Jakarta, but I was wondering if there was a place that comes with high recommendations. We are looking to enjoy the culture, so the less commercialized, the better. Keeping in mind, that this is our honeymoon, so we are looking for somewhere very romantic :p !

I have checked out the trips and resorts recommended on Expedia.com, and one resort in particular has me curious. Just wondering if anyone has heard of the Conrad Bali Resort and Spa, it is located on Bali's Southern Coast. Also wondering when is the best time for us to come, want the weather to be nice 8)

Thank you in advance for anyone that can help us with our vacation!!!

maurits

Oct 10, 2004
Belanda
Hi Shayleen,

For a honeymoon trip Bali is the best place to go. Conrad Bali is a nice hotel however their F&B outlets are not that great and the beach is not so beautiful and furthermore there is no much shade on the property. They have a great pool (biggest one on bali).

For Honeymoon nice places are four seasons jimbaran, ritz carlton (very nice wedding chapel), one of the Waka resorts, Bali Hyatt (beautiful garden, nice big beach, typical balinese style resort) and I also like Maya Ubud, however no beach. But Ubud is a great cultural place...

I am happy to help you out by giving my opinion so if you need more information on one of the resorts please let me know.

Maurits

Rozoness

Aug 22, 2005
CANADA
Thank you so very much for such a speedy reply! :D

I am interested in checking out the places that you have recommended. We are looking forward to out trip to Bali, for a number of reasons. The biggest one for me is, I am a Canadian girl and I have never travelled outside of Canada. I love the idea of Bali, and have even joked with my husband on a number of occasions that we should move there. Lots of opportunity for us 8)

Well I will let you know how I make out with my search this afternoon, thanks again for all of your suggestions.

jill

Jul 30, 2005
Alexandra new zealand
Hi Rozoness
you can do way better than Jakarta .To big no frendlyness not romantic ...

Go for the small one,s my fav is RAMA GARDONS jl Padma
it's on the south end of Jakarta so same shops ect

for a real romantic & a Bali treat go up north to a resort cauled

"JEPUN BALI RESORT"

http://www.jepun-bali.com

You will love it total luxury but with out the price tag ... :lol:

when I stayed there had the whole resort to our self's

Jill