Highschool price

u_nick

May 28, 2004
bali
Hi there,
I was asked by my friend how much will it cost to start a new semester in highschool in singaraja. And how much would it spend to live there?
Can anyone help me?
ASAP

Thanks

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Asking around I finally got some figures.

A SMU or SMA ( 16-18 years )

Costs 800.000 rupiah to enter, this seems to be including the required costume.

Then, every month 40.000rp + 15.000 rp for computer use...

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
A dutch friend of me, totaly dutch, married to a filipino, living in Lovina takes his children to a school in Singaraja.

No problem. If they are any good I don't know. The school itself is supposed to be the best of the area.

Tracey

Mar 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
My brother in law is starting at High school in Kuta & I believe it is about 1,000,000rp to stat & then a 50,000rp fee every month or so, like a fundraising money we have in Australia.
I believe it also includes his uniform etc.

Feelhip

Apr 15, 2004
Boston - USA
Re: RE: Highschool price

Bert said:
DrIvEr said:

I don't think so.

Hi Bert. I have been looking at you site for quite a while. Excelent job.
When you say "Idon't think so", does it mean that being married with an Indoensian woman do not give the same right to her husban? I am concern about that. My wife is Indonesian and I am French. We are looking for retirement one day to Bali, but if I cannot have the 5 years permit it will be more complictaed.

Philippe

G

my joke up there which bert responed to was referring to if "aliceinbali" was married to a woman.. evidently it would be different then.. at least i think so. i don't know that much about the indonesian policies on gay and lesbian couples. A mission for PT.Bali Ide mabey? :D

Bert Vierstra

Nov 5, 2002
Homeless
Re: RE: Highschool price

Feelhip said:
Bert said:
DrIvEr said:

I don't think so.

Hi Bert. I have been looking at you site for quite a while. Excelent job.
When you say "Idon't think so", does it mean that being married with an Indoensian woman do not give the same right to her husban? I am concern about that. My wife is Indonesian and I am French. We are looking for retirement one day to Bali, but if I cannot have the 5 years permit it will be more complictaed.

Philippe

I don't think so. :)

Please ask http://www.bali-expat-business.com to be sure...

But if your are retireing its a different story. You don't even need to be married, and you can get a Kitas anyway...

G

uhum.. well i like women.. but probably not as much as you gals like men. :oops:

i'll get the kitas for retirement in about 40 years. wohoo! :lol:

G

schea right.. like my mum would let me travel to bali at the age of 15? :D