Hello from Italy

joe_fox

Feb 23, 2005
italy
RE: Personal Stories and real people

Hello all,
i am from italy now. I am planning to expatriate in a asian country within few weeks. My think is to relocate myself and start a export/import business. I am considering Bali, Thailand and Singapore. From what i know now Singapore is so expensive as the European country no matter is the more affordable and sicure. The Thailand seem to be not so different from Bali, maybe the business level is a bit better. I think to come there with a business Visa and then start the business. I will need a very good internet connection and many good friends. So please tel me your thinks.
Ciao

sander

Dec 29, 2004
Almere - The Netherlands
www.hamel.it
Hi Joe,

You mean coming to Thailand or bali?

With a business visa legally you are not allowed to work. Altough the name is business visa it is meant for people that are looking for ways to do business with indonesian companies etc.

To start a business in bali you need at least a kitas. Besides that you need a indonesian sponsor unless you setup a PMA ( minimum starting amount is 100.000 US Dollar for PMA ).

If you want to know information about internet connections in bali then you can read my article on: http://www.bali-information.com/expat_f ... 0485#10485

Kind Regards,

Sander