Hello everyone

davita

Mar 13, 2012
I'm Alan been staying in Bali for more than 6 months.
Really like this place.:)

Hi Alan and welcome to Bali and the forum.
I guess the bloom of being in Bali hasn't yet worn off yet. We've had the crappiest weather in the last 6 months so you may have a better stay ahead.
Tell us a little about where you came from, why and what's your plan for a future in Bali....might be helpful for us who bitch about generally everything...hahaha.

acecmh

Feb 20, 2018
Hi Alan and welcome to Bali and the forum.
I guess the bloom of being in Bali hasn't yet worn off yet. We've had the crappiest weather in the last 6 months so you may have a better stay ahead.
Tell us a little about where you came from, why and what's your plan for a future in Bali....might be helpful for us who bitch about generally everything...hahaha.

Hi Davita

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I'm in Bali every few months since last year and moved here last year Sept. Started a massage business here in a wrong time:(
Now closing the business here or maybe looking for someone to take over.

Reactions: Foamcrest

davita

Mar 13, 2012
Hi Davita

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I'm in Bali every few months since last year and moved here last year Sept. Started a massage business here in a wrong time:(
Now closing the business here or maybe looking for someone to take over.

Oh! My! ...sorry to hear that but my Javanese driver has an expression for folly businesses in Bali....roughly translated he says "open in January...closed in May!"

Harry08

Dec 5, 2017
Massage business in Bali? This place has more massage parlors per square centimer than pile of cow shit has flies.