Good homes wanted

Gloria

Some time ago a wellwisher donated some lamp shades for us to sell or swap.They are type that stand on the floor (various heights) and are covered in rather gaudy coloured material,which I must confess is a bit shabby. At the time, my entrepreneurial mind thought ...ah yes...we will sell them to hotels and restaurants...poolside bars and the like...however,they have now become a tangled mess in the spare room and THEY HAVE TO GO....I have experimented with ideas and have some,minus their covers in the garden with creeping plants weaving their way around the wire and they look great...they are sort of pyramid shaped and according to research on pyramids,everything should grow well under them. Which actually does seem to be the case. Can anyone take these objects d'art and give them a new home either in the depths of your spare room or in a nice garden setting........or even a pool side bar, and relieve me of the challenge of WHAT ON EARTH I CAN DO WITH THEM. Take them away for a song......P L E A S E .(theres probably fifty or sixty of 'em)......Gloria...

Well, I would take them

but you must send them to Penang :) just joking, and not to leave your offer without at least one reply.

Thingies for the garden

O.K. Lothar....what makes you think I wouln't get replies to my post ? Ha...Ha.. Gosh...who could resist those lamp shades/plant frames ? I must admit I am feeling a bit like a child trying to give away the babies of my pet rat....convincing folk that they need one...or three....My marketing skills must be somewhat lacking....ha...ha... Anyone got any ideas as to what we can do with them...??? no I 'spose not....G...

Back