Free books for a favor!

brewneum

Hey everyone,

I'm moving to Bali in January. Until then I'm wrapping up life here in San Diego, and then doing some travel in SE Asia before getting to Bali. Because I'll be backpacking, I can't bring too much along with me to Bali.

As luck would have it, a friend is visiting Bali in about a week. She offered to take a big suitcase of stuff there for me.

It will be primarily books and some clothing and a few odds and ends like ipod speakers.

If anyone would be interested in storing this for me until I get there, you are more than welcome to read any of the books, or use anything else ya like.

Any takers?

Thanks!

Ryan

I am in Lovina area if that suits you. I have a spare room that isn't getting much use right now.

I must admit, i would be thinking twice before accepting a suitcase from overseas from a total stranger. Check the lining ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey everyone !

JohnnyCool and YamYam! thanks for your replies and offers of help! You guys rock!

Yes, sure, it's a bit sketch to accept a suitcase from a stranger but I can't imagine anything bad someone would want to leave.

In the end, my friend didn't want to check a bag so the goods aren't going to make it.

I'll be rolling into Bali in January - can't wait! Guess the books will have to stay back here till I make a trip home.

Cheers!

Ryan

Back