European Exchange Students in Bali

maurits

Oct 10, 2004
Belanda
I was just wondering, if there are still European exchange students on Bali after the latest bombings. Are they still allowed to study on the island of the gods or were they forced to leave due to safety measures.

This, I would like to know, because I will be an organizer for a group of 160 students and planning to go on a research trip somewhere in the pacific. Thereby we are considering Bali as first choice and Phuket as second.

At the moment we are "fighting" to get destination Bali approved and therefore we could use the presence of other students as an argument.

Who can inform me?
Thanks...

Maurits

Roy

Nov 5, 2002
Ubud, Bali
Maurits, you and I have had several discusion about this in the past. I can't even think how one could start to find out this infomation except maybe through the Indonesian Embassy closest to your location. Hopefully they could secure some useful data directly through the immigration office in Bali.

jorzbali

Oct 25, 2005
Sanur
Hi Mauritz,

I met a couple of exchange students from the Netherlands about two weeks ago. The were from the hotelschool in Leeuwarden (pardon my dutch).You might want to contact them.