Couture corset making business

kateferris

Feb 3, 2010
Hi,

My husband I are are relocating to Bali in April and I am looking to design and create exquisite corset ensembles [corset/jacket/skirt] using handmade and thoughtfully sourced materials.

We will be living on the Bukit. I am looking for a really experienced seamstress and/or embroiderer/beader to employ full-time in my studio. I want someone who has impeccable attention to detail and experience in reproductions and pattern making. I would appreciate any recommendations or introductions as it is a bit daunting starting off in a new place.

I look forward to hearing from you - and living in the beauty of bali.

Regards,

Kate

spicyayam

Jan 12, 2009
I have no idea about your question, but it sounds interesting. I am sure you will find someone when you move over here.

Good luck with the move and welcome to the forum!

Jimbo

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester and Makassar
Who do you propose to sell them to? Who is your target market? Never heard of such a business before so you may well have cornered the market......if there is one. Will you open a PMA for the business?

MiSO

Jul 29, 2009
spicyayam said:
I have no idea about your question, but it sounds interesting.

I bet you do... :lol:

Hi Kate, welcome-welcome-welcome. I am relatively 'new' on Bali, but as I am interested in creative stuff, I keep my eyes and ears open. (Any chance you are interested in leather?)

Thoughtfully sourced.. what do you exactly mean by this...?
Good luck!