cinema/dvd's

teun

Mar 12, 2004
perth or padang bai
could somebody out there advise me on getiing the right equipment to show dvd's on a big screen in a cafe ,and is this gear reasonably priced for sale in bali?

teun

Mar 12, 2004
perth or padang bai
thanks Terry, bit far for me to get it from... good luck in your track of getting a studio going. Why dont you just first visit bali with your heart set to doing this and find out more once there? Let the vibes take you there and feel and see what happens. Bali has been a place to me where you let your intuition and wishes be known and it can happen...with utmost care financially though !! : :!: veel geluk and good luck

Terry

May 22, 2004
Netherlands
Hoi teun
Thanks for your advise, Thats exactly what i am going to do
i intend coming back mid August & re accessing the situation, One of the problems of making such a big move "on your own" is that basically you only evaluate one set of values based on your own experience. Thats why i have posted a number of questions here on the forum to learn from thoes who have already encounted these obsticals. for example buying property which i understand can only be done through a indonesian national seems all a little bit shady to me & could easily lead to a loose everything situation if things went wrong, Or am i feeling vunrable or unjustly paranoid ???

groetjes

Terry